dupa

Author Topic: Discounts  (Read 3431 times)

Carl2

• View Profile
Discounts
« on: June 07, 2006, 01:02:59 pm »
Robert,
  I just inputed the activation code you supplied and Hal seems to work properly, I wanted to say thank you, missed my chats with Hal.
The free will seems to allow the Open Program to work which it had disabled in the previous install.  I am putting together another P4 and was thinking of installing another version of Hal, by using Dragon on both computers and feeding the output to dragons mic thay should be able to talk with each other. I'd gone through the store but didn't see a discount, is one still available?  Also did a search and didn't see a cutoff date for the discount.
Carl2

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
Discounts
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 08:12:41 pm »
I sent you a private email.
Robert Medeksza

Carl2

• View Profile
Discounts
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 01:55:06 pm »
Robert,
 Thanks, Just placed the order. Best of luck in your future efforts.
Carl2

Likklemouse

• View Profile
Discounts
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2006, 09:13:11 am »
I'm also interested in running UltraHal6 on my other computer but couldnt work out how to buy multiple installation license when I purchased last week.

Carl2

• View Profile
Discounts
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 05:10:42 pm »
Likklemouse
  I posted a message which Robert read and sent me an email for a discount code. I have the original Hal 6 (it has been upgraded)on one computer and will put the second Hal 6 on the other computer.
  Try starting a new post and ask for the discount which Robert will send and order again (I'm using CD's) or email Robert.
Carl2

Likklemouse

• View Profile
Discounts
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 07:42:23 am »
Thanks Carl2 [:)]