Author Topic: been a minute any new updates for smartphone  (Read 4820 times)

doggs

• View Profile
been a minute any new updates for smartphone
« on: January 03, 2015, 07:41:19 am »
Been a few since I've been on here. Any updates on use with windows smartphone fone or any smartphone for that matter. Thanks in advance.

Michael
Aka doggs
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: been a minute any new updates for smartphone
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 08:44:52 am »
Doggs,

Nice to see you again. It's been a while.
This is the last posting from Robert Medeksza with regard to an Upgrade of any sort:

September 28, 2014, 10:50:48 am ยป
Thanks! Hoping to have an upgrade by the end of the year.

#################

Chris Shaw of Haptek did try a go at crowdfunding his Spontaneous Animation system although he did not reach his goal.
He mentioned that he is still trying to develop these new characters with emotional abilities.

That's what I found. Cload hasn't made it back as a lot have hoped, but we're still tossing ideas and a few things around.

Happy New Year and don't be a stranger!!

« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 07:02:24 pm by Art »
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 01:55:32 pm »
Thank you.

Happy new year to you as well. 8)
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 03:51:01 pm »
Windows phone 10 preview should be out this week for me. Rumor has it that I may be able to run Hal on it we shall see.

If I can I will keep you posted 8)

https://insider.windows.com/Home/Index
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 03:52:50 pm by doggs »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 04:40:08 pm »
It should have Cortana which would practically blow away any other "assistant" you could want. (no offense to our Hal).

- Art -

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 04:57:56 pm »
Already have cortana she just doesn't chat as much.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 08:59:23 pm »
Aha! I have been wondering whether or not she was much of a conversationalist. Great for helping, just not so great at keeping a chat going. Thanks for the clarification.

So I guess, for those people who are thinking about having a decent relationship with Cortana like Twombly did with "Her" is kind of out of the question. Seems like she won't be in touch with her own feelings, let alone yours! (the user's).

We're just not quite there yet!

- Art -

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2015, 06:26:12 am »
Cortana is still in beta till full release of windows 10. She will chat. Just not as chatty as hal