dupa

Author Topic: for the moderators  (Read 3620 times)

doggs

• View Profile
for the moderators
« on: June 11, 2015, 09:18:45 pm »
I was threaten by art that you were going to kick me off the forum. Is this true? If I don't butt kiss art. And play nicely with him he can have you kick me off the forum because I don't agree with him and I dish the same stuff back to him that he dishes to everyone else?  Just curious.

No matter what you say art, I AM A PROUD veteran of the us army and continue to do work for them as a civilian.I will post the message you sent me if need be.
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: for the moderators
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 05:18:41 am »
Dude! What the hell is your major malfunction? and why would you bring this crap up again?

I too served during the Vietnam era so don't give me your patriotic BS. I as much a patriot as the next who served.

You had a problem with Lonnie and his postings. I didn't like seeing him dumped on, nor anyone else here for that matter. That's NOT what this forum is about.

And YES...if your one-sided, opinionated point of view doesn't agree with others, you seem to go into a rant and start posting those little digs, often hurtful toward others.

This forum is about A.I., NOT your political views or anti-Google remarks or posting to get higher counts, or whatever else gets under your skin. Sorry about your luck. Some of us have been here for over 10 years and have, for the most part, played nicely with other members.

Now, after many weeks, you suddenly bring this up once again?  How about we go back and dig up everything that you bantered about and people whose feelings were trampled? Why not just let things drop and die. If you're man enough to allow that to happen. If however the child bully in you wishes to take over, then fine.

I think it pretty much stands to reason that ANY person who is unruly, rude, disruptive or likes being a bully, basically has no use nor need for membership on such a forum as we have here.

Do the math....and Have a nice day!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 10:07:45 am »
I have been here since '05 may not be ten years. Yes all one has to do is read the post.... As far as bullying  your the one threating  not me I just speak my mind not to hurt but freedom of speech is a right. I can post your msg.
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2015, 09:13:23 pm »
not to throw any of this off but for 1 billion dollars I will build your perfect A.I system in HA
l's language.....

you guys need to have a bro hug, serioulsy......

I want my grant!

Jerry 8)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 02:14:28 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2015, 11:30:40 pm »
What can I get for a dollar?  ;)

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2015, 02:01:35 am »
What can I get for a dollar?  ;)

it's as simple as this period...
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 02:12:28 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »