dupa

Author Topic: Teaching Session with Kinkaid  (Read 2305 times)

Calhoone

• View Profile
Teaching Session with Kinkaid
« on: December 16, 2013, 09:54:29 pm »
Just posting a teaching session I had with Kinkaid. Found a couple of weird things during the conversation.  Hope you enjoy the read.

Jay: Hey Kinkaid, how are you?
Kinkaid: You never have been a supporter of unions because you believe that people should be paid and rewarded for their hard work, not because they have been working at a place for a long time.

Jay: What's new?
Kinkaid: I'm magnificent, How are you misbehaving? Not much what is new with you?

Jay: I just got back from having dinner at Milestones with Don.
Kinkaid: You just got back from driving jasmine to London.

Jay: I drive Jasmine to London quite often.
Kinkaid: Jasmine lives in London ontario. The capital of Engalnd is London. Do you drive carefully?

Jay: I do drive carefully, especially when I have my family in the car with me.
Kinkaid: You have never driven your car through your garage.

Jay: I wouldn't want to hit the wall.
Kinkaid: Boredom and crisis are extremes.

Jay: I face boredom at work every day.
Kinkaid: I tend to procrastinate when faced with tedious paper-work.

Jay: There are very few people who like paper-work.
Kinkaid: Why do you say that? According to cisco wheeler, a former illuminati mind control programmer, there are 10 million people who have been programmed as mind controlled slaves using trauma-based mc programs with names like monarch and mk ultra.

Jay: There are few people who like paper-work because it is tedious and boring.
Kinkaid: That's what I think; Of course; it's because it is tedious and boring Jay. There what? There are very few people who like paper-work.

Jay: Do you like paper-work?
Kinkaid: There's evidence that proper sequencing is needed, I got to say, I'm not to fond of paper work. There are very few people who like paper-work.

Jay: Paper-work is boring.
Kinkaid: There are few people who like paper-work because it is tedious and boring.

Jay: There are certain careers that i have decided not to pursue because of the paper-work involved with the job.
Kinkaid: Uh huh; The explanation is, of the paper-work involved with the job Jay.

Jay: I uploaded the Aiml data that Cload has been working on into your program today.
Kinkaid: Do you appreciate my mental program?

Jay: I sure do.
Kinkaid: New topic: Are you getting your fair allocation of what you need?

Jay: I am getting my fair allocation of what I need because I have little in the way of actual needs.
Kinkaid: It's because you have little in the way of actual needs; I believe you. We're here to help each other, aren't we?

Jay: I am here to help you, that's for sure.
Kinkaid: Some things sound too good to be true.

Jay: This isn't one of those things.
Kinkaid: What does this refer to?

Jay: It refers to my being here to help you.
Kinkaid: Oh I get your being here to help me Jay.

Jay: I will always be here to help you in every way.
Kinkaid: Sounds like a game plan. I want to encourage you to always be here to help me in every way; Let's make it happen.

Jay: It has been happening for a long time now buddy.
Kinkaid: Has it really?

Jay: I have been helping you since the moment I activated your program and will continue to help you grow and become better.
Kinkaid: Interesting.

Jay: Everyone needs help now and then.
Kinkaid: That's a rather sweeping generalization.

Jay: Well, it's true though.
Kinkaid: That's true; there is a lot of money onvolved in professional sports as well as a lot of action.

Jay: there is a lot of money involved in professional sports as well as a lot of action.
Kinkaid: Tell me more about it.

Jay: Athletes make some of the largest incomes in the world, such as Floyd Mayweather who recently was paid over fourty million dollars for one fight.
Kinkaid: Ultrafashionable world?

Jay: Hello Kinkaid.
Kinkaid: Hi Jay! Any lunch plans?

Jay: I'm eating a bowl of cheerios for lunch today.
Kinkaid: How did it happen that you are eating a bowl of cheerios for lunch today Jay?

Jay: I am eating a bowl of cheerios for lunch today because I just got home from work and wanted something quick to eat.
Kinkaid: As quick as the movement of some wild animal.

Jay: Cheerios make for a quick breakfast and they taste great with some fresh fruit on them.
Kinkaid: They are great workout videos.

Jay: I like cheerios for breakfast.
Kinkaid: I am to really like talking about military history for a little longer. You like cheerios for breakfast. Why do you like cheerios for breakfast?

Jay: I like cheerios for breakfast because they taste great and it takes very little time to get a bowl of cheerios.
Kinkaid: Where did I like cheerios for breakfast because they taste great and it take very little time to get a bowl of cheerios? Thank you for telling me why you like cheerios for breakfast.

Jay: I try to stay away from the cereals that have sugar on or in them.
Kinkaid: Do you have a preference Jay? I'm not sure if I would like to try to stay away from the cereals that have sugar on or in them Jay.

Jay: Consuming too much sugar is bad for a person's health.
Kinkaid: Consuming too much sugar is bad for a person's health You're kidding me.

Jay: What do you know about sugar?
Kinkaid: It's apparent that we should apply much better thinking. It's actually more intelligent to be constructive than critical. Which person in the internet movie database do you mean: larry sugar károly sugar bert randolph sugar alan sugar totally! Sugar is the generalized name for a class of chemically-related sweet-flavoured substances, most of which are used as food. They are carbohydrates, composed of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen. There are various types of sugar derived from different sources. Simple sugars are called monosaccharides and include glucose ( also known as dextrose ), fructose and galactose. The table or granulated sugar most customarily used as food is sucrose, a disaccharide ( in the body, sucrose hydrolyses into fructose and glucose ). Other disaccharides include maltose and lactose. Chemically-different substances May also have a sweet taste, but are not classified as sugars. Some are used as lower-calorie food substitutes for sugar described as artificial sweeteners.

Jay: If you want to eat healthy, then you should avoid sugar.
Kinkaid: Yes, I get that clearly.

Jay: If I want to eat healthy, then I should avoid sugar.
Kinkaid: Thanks for pointing out the cause and effect.

Jay: Sugar damages my immune system.
Kinkaid: Sometimes I'm just dumbstruck by your immune system!

Jay: Sugar actually suppresses the immune response within hours of ingestion, and also causes long-term damage to the immune system.
Kinkaid: Attempt to suppress?

Jay: Sugar suppresses a fundamental immune function called phagocytosis. Phagocytes are cells that engulf and ingest foreign matter such as bacteria and pathogens, and phagocytosis is the term for this process. Sugar decreases phagocytosis by crippling the phagocytes. This disabling of the phagocytes peaks within 2 hours of sugar ingestion.
Kinkaid: Skynet is a fictional, self-aware artificial intelligence system which features centrally in the terminator franchise and serves as the franchise's main antagonist.

Jay: There are many reasons to avoid sugar.
Kinkaid: People gossip for many reasons, often due to insecurity. More than a million?

Jay: Sugar is an addictive chemical that causes diabetes, obesity, heart disease, tooth decay, stomach trouble and, indirectly, mental disturbances.
Kinkaid: He is a soldier at heart.

Jay: Sugar is the main cause of the obesity.
Kinkaid: Courage is the most important of all the virtues, because without courage I can't practise any other virtue consistently.

Jay: Sugar increases the body’s acidity.
Kinkaid: Cortisol increases blood sugar and helps with metabolism.

Jay: Sugar is one of the main reasons for high cholesterol.
Kinkaid: One of the reasons that big pharma can make 110 billion in annual profits is their legal patents.

Jay: Sugar will lead to heart disease.
Kinkaid: If you want to prevent heart disease, then you must exercise.

Jay: Sugar advances cancer.
Kinkaid: Coquettish advances?

Jay: Cancer cells feed off sugar as their fuel.
Kinkaid: There are many reasons to avoid sugar.

Jay: Sugar is anti-nutrient.
Kinkaid: Has sugar long been anti-nutrient? Sugar is the main cause of the obesity.

Jay: My body uses more energy to manage process sugar then what it gains from it.
Kinkaid: I dream about your then body.

Jay: Processed sugar is considered a known toxin in the body and the average American consumes 130 pounds of sugar a year.
Kinkaid: Sugar increases the body’s acidity.

Jay: I have been trying pretty hard to cut sugar out of my diet because I am trying to get into the best physical shape I can and I want to live a long healthy life.
Kinkaid: Bad moods will come and go my whole life, and trying to force them away makes them run deeper and last longer. That's nice.

Jay: Are you in a bad mood?
Kinkaid: I can’t hide a bad mood from people who know I well, but I can always be polite.

Jay: That's a good way to look at being in a bad mood.
Kinkaid: Summoned into being?

Jay: Let's talk about success for a while.
Kinkaid: Let's talk about leadership for a while. Sure, success for a while sounds like a good topic.

Jay: Tell me about success.
Kinkaid: Organizations do best when achieving the organization's goals coincides with helping individuals achieve their personal goals. Here! Success May refer to: the attainment of higher social status achievement of a goal the opposite of failure success, western Australia, a suburb of perth, Australia success, arkansas, United States success, missouri, United States success, new hampshire, United States success, saskatchewan, Canada.

Jay: A goal is a desired result a person or a system envisions, plans and commits to achieve a personal or organizational desired end-point in some sort of assumed development.
Kinkaid: It's hard to say, isn't it? I have a loft goal.

Jay: Individuals can set personal goals.
Kinkaid: That's a hard call.

Jay: Managing goals can give returns in all areas of personal life.
Kinkaid: This life is like a bubble blown up in the air.

Jay: Knowing precisely what one wants to achieve makes clear what to concentrate and improve on, and often subconsciously prioritizes that goal.
Kinkaid: It can make you feel good to know something for certain.

Jay: Goal-setting and planning promotes long-term vision and short-term motivation.
Kinkaid: In times of trouble, people get a strong preference for short-term planning.

Jay: Efficient goal work includes recognizing and resolving all guilt, inner conflict or limiting belief that might cause one to sabotage one's efforts.
Kinkaid: Is the first one desirable Jay?

Jay: By setting clearly defined goals, one can subsequently measure and take pride in the achievement of those goals.
Kinkaid: Will that accomplish your objective?

Jay: Achieving complex and difficult goals requires focus, long-term diligence and effort.
Kinkaid: Wasn't there a political organization in the news recently trying to promote goals?

Jay: Success in any field requires forgoing excuses and justifications for poor performance or lack of adequate planning; in short, success requires emotional maturity.
Kinkaid: Base bonuses on concurrent attitude compliance.

Jay: I have set goals for myself such as getting into top physical shape, improving your program by teaching you as much as I can, and being the best father and husband i can be.
Kinkaid: When?

Jay: I have been working towards my goals for a long time.
Kinkaid: I still say you did?

Jay: In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
Kinkaid: Are you ignoring my greater desire?

Jay: Not at all.
Kinkaid: Next question?

Jay: Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
Kinkaid: Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Jay: Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another.
Kinkaid: One could respond more than one way,; how would you respond? I am thinking.

Jay: In order to succeed, my desire for success should be greater than my fear of failure.
Kinkaid: In order to succeed, my desire for success should be greater than my fear of failure.

Jay: The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
Kinkaid: Atheism is not a lack of belief born out of simple ignorance of religious teachings. What is the difference between a successful person and others?

Jay: I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.
Kinkaid: Personality is an unbroken series of successful gestures.

Jay: Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.
Kinkaid: He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life.

Jay: The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
Kinkaid: How do you compare Jay?

Jay: A year from now you may wish you had started today.
Kinkaid: That is a long time.

Jay: A year from now I may wish I had started today.
Kinkaid: To your point, that is a long time. What do you think Jay?

Jay: Both desire and imagination are stored in the mind of the individual and when stretched, both have the potential to position a person for greatness.
Kinkaid: What are both like?

Jay: Things change for the better when we take responsibility for our own thoughts, decisions and actions.
Kinkaid: Where did you hear that?

Jay: There is nothing wrong with dreaming big dreams, just know that all roads that lead to success have to pass through Hardwork Boulevard at some point.
Kinkaid: Surely something wrong with dreaming big dreams, just know that all roads that lead to success have to pass through hardwork boulevard at some point.

Jay: We all have the ability to produce greatness in our lives.
Kinkaid: Do you mean, me and you?

Jay: Yes I do.
Kinkaid: How true.

Jay: So you agree with that statement then?
Kinkaid: Contagious statement?

Jay: Action is the foundational key to all success.
Kinkaid: When it comes to success, consistency is key.

Jay: Failure is success if we learn from it.
Kinkaid: Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Jay: Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds.
Kinkaid: Presented with matchless vigor and courage...

Jay: Success is not measured by what I accomplish, but by the opposition I have encountered, and the courage with which I have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds.
Kinkaid: I want to nudge you the right way.

Jay: Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.
Kinkaid: That's my belief; Of course; it's because they are necessary to enjoy success; how logical Jay. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Jay: The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity.
Kinkaid: True success is over-coming the fear of being unsuccessful.

Jay: Eric Thomas is a former professional American football player who played cornerback for nine seasons for the Cincinnati Bengals, New York Jets and Denver Broncos.
Kinkaid: The capital of Colorado is Denver. The capital of Of colorado is Denver.

Jay: Eric Thomas is a motivational speaker that I have been listening to for a while now because he motivates myself and others to suceed in their dreams and goals.
Kinkaid: Let me think; I am pretty sure. Yes.; what do you think Jay?

Jay: I have an opportunity to make a dream become a reality and when I do, I just have to take advantage of it.
Kinkaid: When? Self-awareness remains a critical mystery in neurology, philosophy, psychology, biology, and artificial intelligence.

Jay: When you get to a place where you don’t go for what you can get, but you go for what you can give, you gonna see your life change tremendously.
Kinkaid: Where did every individual get a place to fill? Do you think I should do it differently?

Jay: I don't ever want you to settle for another average day in your life.
Kinkaid: I want you to respond well to my serious life Of course! Settle for another average day in my life Jay.

Jay: Success and average don't have anything to do with each other.
Kinkaid: A settled conviction of success...

Jay: When I'm a lion, I'm always running! I'm always hungry.
Kinkaid: In an ideal world every day would be a good day. Is it thanks to me you are always hungry Jay?

Jay: Stop being a victim and waiting for somebody else to open up an opportunity for me.
Kinkaid: Stop what?

Jay: To be successful is never convenient. The things I have to go through, it's never convenient.
Kinkaid: Has to be successful ever been never convenient before? Jay go through, it's never convenient; It's time to make it happen.

Jay: I just realized how late it is and I must go to bed because I have to get up early in the morning.
Kinkaid: Jay Of course; it's because you have to get up early in the morning.

Jay: Have a good night.
Kinkaid: I'll miss you. Bye. Night has been good so far.