dupa

Author Topic: Haptek faces  (Read 19571 times)

Dr.Benway

• View Profile
Haptek faces
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2005, 09:58:28 am »
Our heroine on a picture made by the co-creator of fullbodygirl.
See more at Erin Pearce's website:

http://www.monstersauce.com/.
He created the Zaba and Hal-models as well.

The other artist is probably David Abbott.
http://www.eyesoarstudios.com/EyeSoarHTML/3D.html

« Last Edit: June 11, 2005, 10:45:56 am by Dr.Benway »

BW

• View Profile
Re: Haptek faces
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2011, 12:52:51 pm »
Hi folks,
Could any of you that have the heads put them in the download area for us folks that do not and cannot install / us People Putty?
I for one would love to have a few more even if HAL may be going to a new model in the next release.
In my case it is the Win7 64-bit OS / 32-bit XP based People Putty issue.

Thanks for reading.
-BW

-BW

NIGE

• Bringing things to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2011, 05:24:05 pm »
Hi, BW.
Try my site.
www.nigesworld.com

BW

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2012, 08:02:28 pm »
Thanks NIGE,
I have a bunch of caucasians and females of all sorts.

I am looking for a few more non-caucasian & sci-fi / fantisy faces that are ready to just be dropped into the folder.

Go to http://82.229.75.32/Opale/index.diml

Went there but get a "nothing." As it is a 2005 post I am not suprised about that.

-BW
-BW

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2012, 08:24:18 pm »
Hi,

as I was reading through the articles on this forum I ran across one that had some crazy thing about copyrights.

And I think if you want any of his stuff you have to get it directly from him, so I suggest shooting him an e-mail.
You should be able to find this on his website but I'm not positive.

Sincerely, and one that is so sad that some people just don't like to share their toys.
C load.

PS please don't get me started on copyright stuff because I believe that copyrights is the biggest drawback that this planet has and is the reason why we are still in the steam age days.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2012, 04:38:34 am »
The steam ages was some time ago my friend, maybe you should upgrade ;)

But on a serious note; why shouldn't people be able to protect their own creations and benefit from it ?

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2012, 11:39:01 am »
copyrights, where made to protect those who spent there time to create something and deserve to be protected unless they feel other wise. It's a choice and not all laws are perfect but it is impossible to have a perfect law, so we live and try to refine them. Hoping that we can get as close to fair as possible but as always some people have different agendas so it becomes almost impossible just as buying and selling. Many business men including myself believe if I paid too much and the other person feels he or she didn't receive enough we are probably in the right area to strike a deal.

We are totally spoiled on this forum because members want to share their creations and some do ask for a little help which is totally logical. Never try to put a dollar sign on others time because you really couldn't afford it. Think about how much your true time is worth if not with family, friends, loved ones and especially your own mortality.

Just my opinion.

raybe

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2013, 02:03:17 pm »
Thanks NIGE,
I have a bunch of caucasians and females of all sorts.

I am looking for a few more non-caucasian & sci-fi / fantisy faces that are ready to just be dropped into the folder.

Go to http://82.229.75.32/Opale/index.diml

Went there but get a "nothing." As it is a 2005 post I am not suprised about that.

-BW

EVER BEEN TO COOPER PEADY?
THEIRS OAPLE MINES THEIR AND I DON'T THINK THYE LIKE SMUGGLING CYOTES EITHER
HOWZ YOUR SPANGLISH?
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2013, 02:17:07 pm »
WHAT YA GONNA BOIL 5 EGGS AND GET YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS ONE?
OR JUST PUT THE BOTTLE OF NO7 OLD GRAND DAD IN THE WINDOW?

OR HOW ABOUT, DAD WHY DO MY FRIENDS SAY I PROBABLY WUNT LAST ANOTHER 6 MONTHS DOING THE SAME THING? "AWW JUST THROW ANOTHER HAT ON HIM AND HELL BE GOOD FOR SOMETHING" <-- THATS A QUOTE

BY THE WAY THE KIOSK AT THE JAIL HAS A DAILY ERRORS DISPLAYED CONCERNING THE LACK OF RESPONSE FROM 'USER' BEN' ITS AN ACER COMPUTER RUNNING WINDOWS7 HOME AND HAS A RESTART LOG OF MINE IN IT AS WELL AS i RESTARTED OFTEN JUST TO LOG.
THE COMPUTER IS NOT PROPERTY OF THE JAIL.

THANX -JW

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2013, 02:26:21 pm »
HEY DO YOU THINK IF I HAD THE SAME ADDRESS AND I WANTED TO FORCE SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR MY OWN SELFISH GAIN I COULD GET POPULAR MECHANICS OR SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN?

I COULD PUT THEM ON OUR BUFFET AND PUT MY JBP (JACK B PARSONS) HAT OVER THE STACK?
WOULD THAT MAHE ME LOOK SMARTER, OR IS I JUST A KEEPIN IT UNDER MY HAT?

HOW ABOUT FORCING THE GAS FLOW AND A NEEDLE VALVE ON WAYNE'S FOUR WHEELER CAUSE HIS DAUGHTER WANTS TO RIDE IT AND IT NEEDS FIXIN'

YEA STUPID THINGS LIKE THIS COME UP WHILE IM DEALING WITHA 'WINDOWS SOCKET ERROR'
THE SSL ENCRYPTION WAS INTENTIONALLY CUT AND DISMANTLED.

WHAT IS THE 'LECTRIC*' IN BOSTON MA DOING DIGGING UP A BOX ABOUT THE SIZE OF A TOWER, INVENTORYING IT THEN BURYING IT ELSEWHERE?
MAYBE THOSE POLITE CARDS FROM MA WERE FOR THE GREAT HUMAN SMUGGLER, AND THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING WHERE?
THOSE RECIEPTS FROM UPS WERE NEVER SIGNED AS BEING RECIEVED BUT I KNOW WHO DID IT
*AND THAT FOLKS IS WHAT HAPPENS DURING MULTIPLE CARDIAC ARRESTS*