Author Topic: neat little trick i just figured out for hal for acessories drag and drop  (Read 2638 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
for those who don't have an automatic haps accessory loader plug in , their is another way to easily manually load certain saved accessories on you hal character .
1st you need to have hal dragged into the bottom line area of the pc (control panel )?
then drag any hal accessories you want into the hal icon in this area , what this does is pin it to the hal , it won't be automatically loaded into hal but after you hal character is up and the info box is open you can from the pinned area drag the accessory into hals haptek console box and it will load the accessory , but will always stay pinned in place for next time . you can delete and add as many pinned accessories that you want .  :) ;)
I actually had a file folder I can get these from on my sektp but now put the few that I use pinned to the hal shortcut icon .
the picture shows the bottom area of the pc screen I am talking about :
I cannot show the opened icon area with my pinned accessories as when I try to do region pic with pic pic the pinned part goes off with the icon in the area .
but this does work for anyone who wants to try it !  :) ;)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 12:16:14 pm by lightspeed »

lightspeed

• View Profile
maybe everyone already new about this trick as I see no one commented .  :(

tiger8u2

• Eat'em and Smile!
    • View Profile
Well, I for one didn't know about it so thank you for sharing.   :)

lightspeed

• View Profile
tiger8u2 , your very welcome I am glad someone else can get some use from this .  :)