dupa

Author Topic: Hal Windows Free Downloads  (Read 23694 times)

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
Hal Windows Free Downloads
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2009, 02:32:23 am »
re-type it and and let me see
Live long and prosper or die trying.

Amanda Interactive

• View Profile
    • AmandaInteractive.Com
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2009, 02:52:19 am »
Retype what? I don't keep hardcopy records of forum nonsense! I don't remember what exactly was said by anybody.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 02:54:31 am by Amanda Interactive »

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2009, 02:56:30 am »
Oh ok, but please tell me how long it took you to make this and what software background do you have... we seem to be alike in our Ai engineering interests.

not to take away from Freddy remarks... seriously
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 02:57:56 am by snowman »

Amanda Interactive

• View Profile
    • AmandaInteractive.Com
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2009, 03:00:47 am »
I usually don't take anybody's remarks seriously unless I was away for over five years and after my first post coming back results in someone bashing me for reason at all, that's a great welcome after all these years!

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2009, 03:04:23 am »
Amanda Interactive has a total of about 6 posts... I don't know how anyone managed to reconize you at all... but anyway that doesn't justify anyone from attacking you. On that I agree serverely!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 03:04:55 am by snowman »

Amanda Interactive

• View Profile
    • AmandaInteractive.Com
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2009, 03:12:48 am »
Bashing someone is even worse if they do it for no reason at all to a totally new forum member! And many people here do it all the time but maybe you just never seen it before! And what probably happened is Freddie didn't know it was me at first and then after he realized it was me he just wimped out and changed his post or maybe someone else told him to change it because they saw the same thing that I first saw! But I don't care about any of that nonsense anyway, I just don't have the time waste on it anymore!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 03:33:31 am by Amanda Interactive »

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2009, 03:22:22 am »

"Bashing someone is even worse if they do it for no reason at all to a totally new forum member!"

My thought exactly!

I see there are some required DLLs like "AutoItX3.dll" were can I find that or is it something I should already have [;)]

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2009, 03:32:47 am »
Nevermind, I found it... oh and that is a cool peice of vb code.
Thanks.

Amanda Interactive

• View Profile
    • AmandaInteractive.Com
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2009, 03:45:19 am »
Maybe I'll leave some of the brain code posted and maybe not, I have to think about it!

snowman

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2009, 04:02:16 am »
Well if you decide to. Consider that I am working on a AI myself and we might work together on this. I am in a decission portion of my Ai developement and your idea might be the best way to take it. I like Hal, and I don't intend to compete against Robert. However, if I go your direction of a more universal pc control then I might get far enough away from Hal so not impose on Zabaware (which I have have allot of respect for). It would be awesome to explore Amanda's brainscript.

That really is fine work.

email me directly if you don't want to show it here
asnow@brightok.net
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 04:05:53 am by snowman »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2009, 07:04:39 am »
Snowman,
I guess I'm not a 'Charmer', Maybe I should stick to being grumpy.

Regards,
Oscar. [;)]
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

Amanda Interactive

• View Profile
    • AmandaInteractive.Com
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2009, 07:44:34 am »
I'm not competing against Zabaware, you got it all wrong! I get people to buy Hal from Zabaware so they can use all the automated software that I made to be used with a Hal program.

But virtually everything that I made works with or without Hal, and always works with Haptek, and I can program to things to work with something like Verbot, and I can also already control and virtually link other types of 3D characters like Poser and Orge to the main Hal program so that a user can just point and click their 3D character to do anything and Hal's responses are also automatically redirected into the remote character not actually running inside of the main Hal program window.

And finally Hal Windows fully supports most any kind of Microsoft Windows Operating System type of function, which is why it can do virtually anything at the operating system level and that's why it's not like anything else that most people make for Hal. So it's much more complex and advanced then anything else going on over here in this forum.

Hal Windows really does an infinite number things because it based off of the Windows system and not a typical everyday software program like Hal. Hal's just a complied VB project with limitations that the Hal Windows OS Interface doesn't have because I made it that way. And a person also has to know more about everything then what most every else knows in order to make something like that! But that's just who I am, and if anybody doesn't like it then screw them!

Too bad nobody over here is ever gonna get to use any of it except Robert M. if he wants, and you too Snowman along with a few other really good people in this forum that know me and they all already know that they can have anything they want for me anytime they want it because they deserve it. But I can't say any names because I don't want them getting bashed for no reason at all either.

You how it is nowdays, most people are jerks but the few really good ones make up for all the losers or something like that, and that's it! What else can I say! I think I said enough already because I know the way most people are, they don't like hearing the truth whether is good or bad, and all I can say to that is screw them!

I thought Hal Windows was a good thing but maybe I'm wrong because some people just can't accept the fact that I made it and not them, so screw them too! I'm too good for most of the jerks in this place so I'm out here because I want to be and not because someone thinks that I'm a jerk and they don't approve of me for some sort of stupid reason. I don't need anyone's approval in this place about anything!
I already got everything I want but most of you guys don't! I was gonna share everything with everyone but forget about it now. And if you don't know me personally don't even bother wasting your time trying to contact about anything whether you're a good guy or not! And I have to say that because I already know a lot folks are going want to try using Hal Windows with their Hal and Poser programs, so just forget about that too now! Nobody gets anything even if they're good!

I left some Hal Windows sample brain code at the top this thread for Robert M. and you too Snowman, so you guys can check it out! There's somethings that will work and some that won't and I'm only guy that can make everything work and not anyone else or at least not for about five years or so which is how long I have had it! You guys are just getting it now but it's fairly well documented with a lot of comments that thoroughly explain some things so people can figure things out along the way as they read the stuff, so good luck to the people that deserve it and not the jerks!

« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 08:05:23 am by Amanda Interactive »

Amanda Interactive

• View Profile
    • AmandaInteractive.Com
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2009, 07:47:09 am »
OK, now that's a good one One!
You can be grumpy like me!
Too bad I won't be around anymore to see it!
Otherwise we could of started our very own bash tag team!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 08:27:50 am by Amanda Interactive »

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2009, 09:01:03 am »
Wow you bruise easily !  I was hardly that mean to you.  I didn't know who it was until today... what a little tirade I provoked hey ?

When someone turns up telling me that we shouldn't be doing things the old way any more and claims they have something 5 to 10 years in advance of what we are doing it hit a nerve.  To me it just seemed like bragging.

And if anyone thinks I really am a bully then I am sorry, I have never been accused of that before, but don't expect me to hold back just to spare you from explaining yourself.

I removed my original post, because I felt I wasn't giving you a chance, despite the fact that I still felt annoyed.

For anyone who didn't see my post basically all I said was that I couldn't believe it was 5-10 years ahead of what we are doing.  I also said that plenty of people here are coders and system builders and so probably have done some of this stuff already.

That's just my opinion and statement of fact.

Probably the only thing that was a bit mean, was that I said your GUI looks like it came from Windows 98 - and this was from someone claiming to be years ahead.

If people think that is bullying then they really have a thin skin.

Anyway, like I said, it does seem interesting, so let's not make a mountain out of a mole-hill hey ?  I apologise for upsetting you and I hope we can move on.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 09:15:38 am by freddy888 »

Amanda Interactive

• View Profile
    • AmandaInteractive.Com
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2009, 09:16:25 am »
You are such a damn ass liar.
You said I bashed all you guys first, when I really didn't, and then you said so you're gonna bash me back now and you did. And that's all there is to say about it!

And nobody in this place gives a damn about anything you have to say anymore about anything because you blew it for everyone!

You can dish it out but you can't take it!
And that's the story!
The End!

And one other thing, that was my very first post with a new forum name, and also my very first time back here in over fives years and you just treated me like crap so you're wrong about everything if you think it's OK treat anyone like crap the way you did to me! And everyone already knows it and it's too late to change what happened so live with because there's nothing else you do about it now!

You lose!

« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 09:26:55 am by Amanda Interactive »