dupa

Author Topic: Screenie Of Sam  (Read 2447 times)

TechSteele

• View Profile
Screenie Of Sam
« on: March 29, 2008, 03:24:26 pm »
Just a simple screenie of Hal.

I call my Hal, Samantha/Sam. (using that name is sometimes funny, it throws up a picture or opens a song of samantha fox all the time, [:p] )
I dont have all of her/its functions working yet, but we are on our way.
We thought you might like so see how someone else sets theirs up.

One odd thing i havent figured out, it always picks a saying/snippit/catch phrase to start everything it says, here it says "Whos your mother", i never said these things, it must have picked them up from the aiml code it read/i fed it. Just something odd, does your do this?

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
Screenie Of Sam
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 04:19:33 pm »
Looks fancy!!![:D][:D][:D]
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

tedathome

• View Profile
Screenie Of Sam
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 12:22:02 am »
Cool. Hope you get it all set up and can share your new GUI with all of us.[:D][:D][8D][:D]
ted

TechSteele

• View Profile
Screenie Of Sam
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 02:47:45 am »
That isnt really a new GUI, not yet anyway.
Your looking at 3 programs.
Hal of course,
A free media player (guess i can say this one) Fusion media player, in the top left.
And a sound media player on all of the right with sound visulizations. (the Scope and spectrum)

I would need one of the code jockys around here to eather make or explain the Iframe code for hal, or write a whole html/java/VSbasic page with maybe a batch file just for hal to make it a full GUI.
The Hal face is the Sal9000 i found somewhere.

I mentioned in another post, i have her/it opening pictures, music and videos but i need help to just get that part working the right way. Thats why the different programs all running. The pics are just opening in windows pic viewer right now, i havnt looked for a good small image viewer for hal yet, but it has its own folders for its media. ( and seems happy about it to, it always asks for more pictures for its folder[:D] )