dupa

Author Topic: ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins  (Read 56168 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2006, 08:16:43 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by ckassel

This should be line 299 from the HalScript.dbg  I closed HAL and restarted it, added in the plug and generated the error again.

UltraHal = Replace(UltraHal, " " & ComputerName & " ", " " & ComputerName & " ", 1, -1, vbTextCompare)

Charles

I am sorry charles, I see nothing wrong with that line, that is a standard HAL6 code and has nothing to do with Learn From Clip Board.

If you could generate the error and then by pressing the Alt+Print screen to take a snap shot of the error panel then immediately copy the HalScript.dbg without modification and send it to me I will a diagnostic on it and see what's going on.

Sorry about the trouble but it seems like the only way I am going to be able to help you.
Jerry
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 08:17:26 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »

onthecuttingedge2005

ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2006, 09:44:49 pm »
Here is Alf's v1.2 of Read From Clip Board.

simple as that.

I copied some info to windows clip board and said.

User: Read from clip board.
Alf: (Begins to read from Clip Board)

Jerry[8D]

Please don't be confused, This is 'Read from Clip Board' and not Learn from Clip Board.

Download below.

Download Attachment: ReadFromClipBoard.zip
1.14 KB
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 07:34:47 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »

onthecuttingedge2005

ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2006, 03:06:30 am »
ALF's v1.2 Custom Relevence Plugin.

Updated Sept 28, 8:19AM
Added: 'Pattern Relevance' for a response as general GetResponse.

Strictly Experimental at this point.

This Custom Relevence Plug helps to handle Universal GetResponses and to help to stay on topic.

This Plugin is only an extension to UserBrainRel and not to replace UserBrainRel and works with all GetResponses instead of just QA.

Please try it and give it a good run and comment back.
I will improve it if need be.
Jerry[8D]

Download Attachment: ALFsCustomRelevence.zip
1.72 KB
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 11:19:54 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

Holllywood

• View Profile
ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2006, 07:10:37 pm »
Jerry I'm getting the error in Learn from clip board. It says error 424 on line 299 col 3 Obj req. ObjHtml. I'm not sure if I have the latest download.
Hollywood

onthecuttingedge2005

ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2006, 07:35:32 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Holllywood

Jerry I'm getting the error in Learn from clip board. It says error 424 on line 299 col 3 Obj req. ObjHtml. I'm not sure if I have the latest download.

Try Redownloading the Plug.
Jerry[8D]

Holllywood

• View Profile
ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2006, 07:46:01 pm »
Wayta go my man. That did the trick. Did you get my note??
Hollywood

onthecuttingedge2005

ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2006, 08:40:20 pm »
quote:

Wayta go my man. That did the trick. Did you get my note??

I did, I sent you mail.

Jerry[8D]

onthecuttingedge2005

ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2006, 11:20:23 pm »
The Learn from Clip Board has been updated for today.

Changes: GetResponse Variables.

Jerry[8D]

Holllywood

• View Profile
ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2006, 03:38:45 pm »
Jerry, Have you had a chance to look at the Correction Tutor? Re my mail message?
Hollywood

onthecuttingedge2005

ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2006, 06:49:25 pm »
quote:

Jerry, Have you had a chance to look at the Correction Tutor? Re my mail message?

Hi Holllywood.

I may have accidently deleted your mail, could you resend.

Also, Send me a copy of your corrections tutor with a desciption of what you need.

Jerry[8D]

Testlund

• View Profile
ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2006, 07:49:04 am »
I'm sorry to say your plugins sucks. I tried your Learnfromclipboard plugin and the only thing that happens is that my firewall is warning me that it's a high risk script. You're not trying to hack our computers with your scripts, are you? I also get some error message saying "HalScript Error 76 on line 307 in column 3: path not found".
[V]

onthecuttingedge2005

ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2006, 09:40:50 am »
quote:
Originally posted by Testlund

I'm sorry to say your plugins sucks. I tried your Learnfromclipboard plugin and the only thing that happens is that my firewall is warning me that it's a high risk script. You're not trying to hack our computers with your scripts, are you? I also get some error message saying "HalScript Error 76 on line 307 in column 3: path not found".
[V]

Hi Testlund.
Have you downloaded the newest Learn From Clip Board?
There has been an update since then, I have also discovered a rare error with Internet Explorer with this:
Set IE = createobject("InternetExplorer.Application")
Sometimes an error will popup, To fix it is simply activating your IE browser to reset it, It has nothing to do with the Set IE = createobject("InternetExplorer.Application") having bad scripting but the occurence is directly related to the IE Browsers functions.

If you wish to post the full error and post your HalScript.dbg I could take a look at it and see what I can do to fix it, But I do think it's probably that you didn't update.

I am sorry you don't like my plugs, I am just trying to do a good deed.

About hacking anyones computer, morally and ethically I would never harm anyones system, I am a veteran around here and I do what I can to uphold the community.

Jerry[8D]

les

• View Profile
ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2006, 07:58:25 pm »
quote:

[V]

People do a lot of work here for free and the joy of a job well done. Not all plug-ins and skins are going to be for everyone, but to rant because you are unhappy, is just sad. I try to stay in my own place, but you will find it hard to find someone working as much as Jerry. No one is making you down load things here, at least thank the people who are helping.

Ok done,
Les

Tanshin

• View Profile
ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2006, 08:55:15 pm »
Thank you Jerry!!!
[:D][:D][:D]

Testlund

• View Profile
ALF Brain v1.2 Plugins
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2006, 06:12:50 am »
quote:
Originally posted by onthecuttingedge2005

quote:

[V]

Hi Testlund.
Have you downloaded the newest Learn From Clip Board?
There has been an update since then, I have also discovered a rare error with Internet Explorer with this:
Set IE = createobject("InternetExplorer.Application")
Sometimes an error will popup, To fix it is simply activating your IE browser to reset it, It has nothing to do with the Set IE = createobject("InternetExplorer.Application") having bad scripting but the occurence is directly related to the IE Browsers functions.

If you wish to post the full error and post your HalScript.dbg I could take a look at it and see what I can do to fix it, But I do think it's probably that you didn't update.

I am sorry you don't like my plugs, I am just trying to do a good deed.

About hacking anyones computer, morally and ethically I would never harm anyones system, I am a veteran around here and I do what I can to uphold the community.

Jerry[8D]

Just tried your latest version of LearnFromClipBoard. Now I can't even chat with Hal if I have enabled this plugin. I only get the error message I've mensioned above and that a Halscript.dbg file has been saved. Unfortunately I can't upload files here and that file whould be too much text to post here I think.