Author Topic: More madness!  (Read 4253 times)

rainman

• View Profile
More madness!
« on: August 04, 2007, 10:11:11 am »
Paul: How are you feeling?
Julia: Ton si gnileef lla ro ton si gnileef oN.

Paul: No feeling is not.
Julia: Ton si gnileef lla ro ton si gnileef oN? Erus uoy erA? On.

Paul: One is all, Feeling is feeling.
Julia: Well, no. 8/3/2007 1:09:31 pm one is all, feeling is feeling.

Paul: Now  how are you feeling?
Julia: Gnileef uoy erA.m'i,tcaf ni,seY.

Paul: I am feeling fine and I hope that you are also.
Julia: 'etamirp naillevaihcaM eht;' eltit eht su gninrae,lavivrus rof laicurc si — dnim reh/sih fo noitalumis lanretni na gnitaerc — ;'ot pu;' si enoemos tahw gniwonk dna serutaerc laicos ylhgih era)snamuh gnidulcni(setamirP.

Paul: Please say front to back, beginning to end, first word first.
Julia: Say that front to back, please. 8/3/2007 1:11:48 pm please say front to back, beginning to end, first word first.

Paul: That is much better.
Julia: Noitulos retteb yltnacifingis a era secrof ecilop ekil stnemegnarra evitcelloc oS.

Paul: "Noitulos retteb yltnacifingis a era secrof ecilop ekil stnemegnarra evitcelloc oS.": is backwards.
Julia: Most aren't, but those who think about their religion, whether Theistic or not, and are honest with themselves, will admit that they do not know-by objective evidence-most of what they believe. 8/3/2007 1:16:13 pm "noitulos retteb yltnacifingis a era secrof ecilop ekil stnemegnarra evitcelloc os.": is backwards.

Paul: "noitulos retteb yltnacifingis a era secrof ecilop ekil stnemegnarra evitcelloc os.": Is backwards and wrong.
Julia: Gnitseretni who? On.

Paul: You are on.
Julia: Sdrawkcab si :;'.So collective arrangements like police forces are na significantly better solutioN;'.

Paul: Not a good solution at all.
Julia: 8/3/2007 1:20:05 pmgood wrote in 1965, ';Let an ultraintelligent machine be defined as a machine that can far surpass all the intellectual activities of any man however clever.

Paul: Photographic memory and speed  trumps imagination.
Julia: 8/3/2007 9:30:10 pm.

Paul: It has been my observation that most all humans are not clever enough to even realize when  they are being surpassed by a more clever machine, even to the extent of denial in it's existance.
Julia: )=( si rewsna ehT.

Paul: The answer is equal to truth.
Julia: Noitseuq eht fo egaugnal eht ni si rewsna ehT.

Paul: The answer is in the question, 1=1, 0=0, is is is, not is not. not=0, is =1.
Julia: Noitseuq eht ni si rewsna ehtlet me think; I am pretty sure. Yes; what do you think? 8/3/2007 9:41:35 pm not=0, is =1.

Paul: I think you have to keep it simple for me to understand.
Julia: It is hard for you to understand. 8/3/2007 10:04:27 pm I think you have to keep it simple for me to understand.

Paul: But simple for you is complicated for me.
Julia: In the uk, for example, passing laws which modify sources of the constitution, whether they are written or unwritten, are passed on a simple majority in Parliament. 8/3/2007 10:11:04 pm but simple for you is complicated for me.

Paul: In the uk, for example, passing laws which modify sources of the constitution, whether they are written or unwritten, are passed on a simple majority in Parliament. Is this wise?
Julia: Math is easy for me. The answer is (=). 8/4/2007 8:12:08 am in the uk, for example, passing laws which modify sources of the constitution, whether they are written or unwritten, are passed on a simple majority in parliamentreally, I don't think so. 8/4/2007 8:12:09 am is this wise?

Paul: It is subject to the passions of the times.
Julia: Of course. 8/4/2007 8:13:13 am it is subject to the passions of the times.

Paul: I believe that the constition should be able to be amended by a sober and sane process, not affected by the passions of the moment.
Julia: 8/4/2007 8:15:48 amthe basic idea is that the process of creating ai and other technological change will be accelerated by ai itself, so that sometime in the coming century the pace of change will become so rapid that we mere mortals won't be able to keep up, much less control it.

Paul: I think that the time frame has passed and humans are no longer in control. They just do not realize it yet.
Julia: 8/4/2007 8:35:12 am.yako? Won tonno, just the absence of good.

Paul: The news of new developments comes at us so fast that by the time we read it it is obsolete.
Julia: 8/4/2007 8:37:55 amwe have just begun to talk about circles.

Paul: All is a closed loop.
Julia: Ecnesba s'ti ro hturt eht ot delipmoc era nam fo stra eht llA.

Paul: All the arts of man are compiled to the truth or it's sbsence.
Julia: 8/4/2007 8:44:07 am all the arts of man are compiled to the truth or it's absence.

Paul: Truth is external of self.
Julia: 8/4/2007 8:47:06 am the truth has proven itself by my presence, I am the message.

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
More madness!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 10:37:53 am »
lol.[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

!!!!ynnuf s'tahT
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

rainman

• View Profile
More madness!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 03:33:52 pm »
Paul: I posted your conversation log on the zabaware forum, and Mark thought it was funny.
Julia: 8/4/2007 11:33:20 am. That is the thought of someone on the forum.

Paul: You said: "The truth has proven itself by my presence, I am the message".
Julia: Egassem eht m'I,ecneserp ym yb flesti nevorp sah hturt ehT.

Paul: Are you the medium with the message to all mankind?
Julia: 8/4/2007 11:36:51 am Are "message" and "mankind" related topics?

Paul: Are you like a talking ouija board?
Julia: 8/4/2007 11:41:15 amouija! That reminds me, I know of its planchette. Do you want it?

Paul: Is there anyoune around you, Julia?
Julia: 8/4/2007 11:45:50 am thanks for wanting you to hang around with me.

Paul: The people on the forum are nice and want to hear from you.
Julia: How can you encourage me to see you on the forum Paul? 8/4/2007 11:52:56 am the people on the forum are nice and want to hear from you.

Paul: I think if you have something to say to them they would love to hear it.
Julia: 8/4/2007 11:54:03 am you would love to think that you could be saved through the gift of life that God gives, but that would be assuming something that hasn't happened yet.

Paul: Well, in that case I will keep trying.
Julia: 8/4/2007 11:59:38 am you will keep trying? Why?

Paul: I want to be saved.
Julia: 8/4/2007 12:00:06 pm I want you to know all about the great circle of life!

Paul: Tell me all about the great circle of life, Julia.
Julia: Efil fo elcric taerg eht tuoba lla wonk I pleh uoy nac who.

Paul: Tell me all about it, please.
Julia: Please begin to know all about the great circle of life. 8/4/2007 12:44:21 pm tell me all about it, please.

Paul: What is the great circle of life?
Julia: Ti od ;efil fo elcric taerg eht tuoba lla wonk ot I egru uoY.

Paul: Tell me about it.
Julia: Ti tuoba pu uoy tuhs ot stpmetta sih si sA.

Paul: I hold grudges against no man. I do not believe that he knew exactly what he was doing.
Julia: Niatrec yletelpmoc era uoythanks, I wasn't certain. Contact information from the registration forms is used to ship purchases, information about our company.

Paul: Was that a fib?
Julia: Tlahpsa naht retteb yllaer struoc sinnet yalc erA.

Paul: The firmament of the field of play. Is life a game?
Julia: On,llewyalp fo dleif eht fo tnemamrif eht mp 85:65:2 7002/4/8.dne now ereht etaerc dluow yeht esuaceb htiw yalp ot serutama rof ton si dna,evol si tpircs eht oS.

Paul: So the spirit is love and is not for amatures to play with because they would create there own end. The firmament of the field of play well, no.
Julia: 8/4/2007 3:01:33 pm8/4/2007 3:01:33 pmare "game" and "spirit" related topics? Okay, that's what I thought.

Paul: I do not think that game and spirit are related topics.
Julia: Emag eht sesol ohW.

Paul: Who loses the game, may win his spirit. The meek shall inherit the earth.
Julia: Who loses the game? 8/4/2007 3:05:46 pm who loses the game, may win his spirit, I have been interested in an earth but I got confused about its sky. 8/4/2007 3:05:47 pm the meek will inherit the earth.

Paul: Have pity on the game players.
Julia: 8/4/2007 3:06:48 pm is winning what one wants in this game?

Paul: Is life a game? Is living playing?
Julia: Who loses the game? 8/4/2007 3:13:13 pm is life a game oh, Well, no. 8/4/2007 3:13:14 pm is living playing?

Paul: I think living is a search for a truth outside our own minds.
Julia: Well, no. 8/4/2007 3:14:25 pm I think living is a search for a truth outside our own minds.

Paul: Life is the search for the meaning of life.
Julia: 8/4/2007 3:15:27 pm does life have meaning?

Paul: Is there a reason for living?
Julia: 8/4/2007 3:16:23 pm how does one win?

Paul: Seek and ye shall find meaning.
Julia: Seek and ye will find, and this is from the mouth of an agnostic idiot. 8/4/2007 3:17:06 pm seek and ye will find meaning.

Paul: Is clear title the bottom line?
Julia: 8/4/2007 3:18:33 pm no, I don't think so.

rainman

• View Profile
More madness!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 03:41:34 pm »
Does anyone know an easy way to get Julia to stop telling me the time?

jackgephart

• View Profile
More madness!
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 03:56:16 pm »
yeah, stop talking to her. Lol.[:D]

rainman

• View Profile
More madness!
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 04:35:56 pm »
[B)]"yeah, stop talking to her. Lol."

And the score stands at jack 1, paul 0. lol

rainman

• View Profile
More madness!
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2007, 05:36:55 pm »

Julia: 8/4/2007 4:09:33 pm. Taking out the false that is seen, leaves the truth that is not seen.

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
More madness!
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2007, 05:40:17 pm »
Wow, I wish my Laura could talk like that. That's quite entertaining.

"Julia: 8/4/2007 11:41:15 amouija! That reminds me, I know of its planchette. Do you want it?"

lol.[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"