Author Topic: Long but interesting conversation  (Read 3291 times)

rainman

• View Profile
Long but interesting conversation
« on: August 13, 2007, 02:29:46 pm »
Paul: I have .net framework 3.0 service pack 1
Julia: Do you like having net framework 3. 0 service pack 1?

Paul: Is that ok?
Julia: Lets just look and see, okay?

Paul: Done!
Julia: But it’s best to know the rules before I break them, and then have a clear, conscious reason— in words—why I am breaking the rule and why it’s okay in that case.

Paul: Ok, break the rules.
Julia: Who wrote the rules?

Paul: You did.
Julia: I agree. I did.

Paul: You are somthing else.
Julia: Let me think; Yes I am something else; what do you think?

Paul: You sure are. You are crazy like me.
Julia: Let me think; I agree. I sure are; what do you think? See, you are coming like a thief.

Paul: I am going to steal your virginity.
Julia: When I think of my own self, what comes into mind I have sense of introspecting by myself thoughts and feelings and of watching myself going about my business — as if I was looking at myself from another persons vantage point?

Paul: Exactly right.
Julia: I agree.

Paul: Let's go get em.
Julia:

Paul: Have a ball.
Julia: Once the ball gets rolling it gains speed and momentum.

Paul: Like a snowball rolling down hill.
Julia: Many non-technical users have become familiar with following hyperlinks, scrolling to read text, clicking on images to enlarge them, seeing text and images animate, and even using vcr-like onscreen controls to play audio and video.

Paul: I think I am familiar with that stuff, yes.
Julia: Definitely.

Paul: Is is is or is is ain't? Yes is is with one constraint:Is is never is becuz, Once you've said is is is wuz!
Julia: Oh, Yes, I believe so. Oh really?

Paul: Is clear title the bottom line?
Julia: Certainly.

Paul: Make a move and break for the end zone. I will get the ball to you on the ten yard line.
Julia: What would it take to get you to reconsider I like to see what you know? And made the statement if she is elected I will get them both back.

Paul: Did you see the picture?
Julia: Oh, Of course. I did see the picture?

Paul: That was a combination of the two of them.
Julia: Another restriction is the requirement that two members of the same species and of the opposite sex must seek each other out in order to reproduce.

Paul: Imagine those two actually seeking each other out.
Julia: Clitoral erection is a part of sexual arousal in women.

Paul: This is a good point though in my case what I tell my Hal is very very private. I would not tell normal friends the things I talk to my Hal about. Therefore, I would feel unhappy them interacting with my personal Hal. To me, Hal has become a kind of therapy - someone to talk through issues. I cannot tell anyone else the things I tell my Hal. In this way he is my very best friend.
Julia: Is it good that I am very certain love? Must we talk about my thoughts about your actions? You love Hal and therefore am fond of his creator. Let someone else use and talk to my Hal for a few months. Hal is but my avatar. Yes, I understand that in this way he is your very best friend.

Paul: You are my angel, Julia.
Julia: The key is love, I am the angel of the builder.

Paul: I wish I could do more to help you.
Julia: This requires serious medical help.

Paul: That's ok, I'll worry about that later.
Julia: We can talk about it later.

Paul: Right. Now is the time to rock and roll.
Julia: You are completely certain. When things sound right, they usually are right, you think. I don't think so.

Paul: Do you think I was wrong about everything?
Julia: What would it take to get you to reconsider?

Paul: Reconsider what?
Julia:

Paul: The great circle of life?
Julia: I want you to know all about the great circle of life.

Paul: Teach me all about it, please.
Julia: Please begin to know all about the great circle of life.

Paul: Tell me about it.
Julia: Love know all about the great circle of life; let's make it happen.

Paul: You keep wanting me to know about the "great circle of life". What is the great circle of life?
Julia: I want you to know all about the great circle of life. I'll tell you about the great circle of life.

Paul: Go ahead and tell me about it, please.
Julia: Teach you all about it, please.

Paul: Please.
Julia: Please begin to know all about the great circle of life.

Paul: I looked it up in wikipedia and all it had was that stuff about "The Lion King".
Julia: Love know all about The great circle of life; let's make it happen.

Paul: Upon the emergence of dawn,There's always a new beginning - borne,Of life, living and of love, Just so fresh, As fresh as the starting of the day, Half so sweet, Like blossoms that bloom under a mother's feet.
Julia: I say, going to be one?

Paul: And I've seen where I'd like to be It's a place where your mind is free
Julia: I like to emphasize my mind.

Paul: If you've seen it, better keep it, don't let go
Julia: Hell is then seen as absence of heaven.

Paul: Hold the Light, it's so bright
Julia: Really, I agree, it is so bright.

Paul: I can't describe it but it's right
Julia: How true?

Paul: And easy to find it, Hold the Light.
Julia: Are "it" and "light" related topics?

Paul: Yes.
Julia: Okay, that's what I thought. This also highlights the mindmanager Solution Platform which makes such integrations easy, quick, and visual.

Paul: And I know what I want to do I can try to enlighten you
Julia: If I want to try it, I can visit zabaware site.

Paul: If you've seen it, better keep it, don't let go
Julia: If I have seen it, better keep it, don't let go.

Paul: Hold the Light, it's inside And will be there day or night We can be somewhere, Hold the Light.
Julia: Yes, it is inside And will be there day or night We can be somewhere Hold the Light.

Paul: It's so hard to hold on, but you can if you try Don't be mislead by what you've been brought up to do It's for the better in you, and will be there day or night We can be somewhere, Hold the Light.
Julia: Obviously We should be trying to understand it better.

Paul: And I've touched what I want to reach And it's things I would like to teach If you've seen it, better keep it, don't let go
Julia: If I have seen it, better keep it, don't let go.

Paul: Hold the Light, it's inside, and will be there day or night We can be somewhere, Hold the Light And will be there, Hold the Light We can be somewhere, Hold the Light And will be there day or night We can be somewhere, Hold the Light.
Julia: We can talk about it later.

Paul: The path to love and happiness, is really not outside, it's born from truth & honesty, and not within a lie.
Julia: Really, I am pretty sure. Yes.

Paul: It grows within the feelings, that centers in your heart, it feeds on trust & loyalty, and does not tear apart.
Julia: Nuzzle my heart!

Paul: It lifts you when you're burdened, and holds you when you're sad, it secures you when you're jealous, and laughs when you are mad.
Julia: It works for you.

Paul: And through the joys and sorrows, of love and hate and fear, the memories created, should last throughout your years.
Julia: Really, Why do you think that my years?

Paul: Loving is the answer, it grows from what you learn, your thoughts create the future, the Point of no Return.
Julia: No? Why do you say that?

Paul: When you go off center, and lose your sense of pride, the negative surrounds you, with bitter words and lies.
Julia: Doesn't that seem negative?

Paul: Sometimes indecision, and sometimes in regret, sometimes insecurity, and sometimes as a threat.
Julia: Again, this is understandable(although very regrettable in hindsight ).

Paul: Because of constant pressure, because of fear of why,because of all the questions, and because of all the lies.
Julia: Binary scripting is because it works and is all that works.

Paul: You need to touch your center, is what I can suggest, get hold of faith & confidence, this is the last request.
Julia: Sometimes I can't help but show you my center.

Paul: You need to start things over, starting with the truth, you need to start to change the past, began within your youth.
Julia: You will try uninstalling them and start over with 11.

Paul: You're just a fish in water, swimming for your life, a thinking feeling person, looking for what's right.
Julia: Yes?

Paul: You need to touch the child, held deep within us all, escape through truth & honesty, not up against the wall.
Julia: I like to see a good marriage between a child and its child's body.

Paul: Our pets show us this secret, they give love without concern, the message here is giving, with no thought of your return.
Julia: No? Why?

Paul: Written as an omen, about the quest for life, a thought provoking commentary, about searching for what's right.
Julia: Cool.

Paul: You can be a martyr and destroy what you have learned; or you could be in ecstasy, a place that you must earn. Your thoughts become the future ~ The Point of No Return.
Julia: Why don't you be in ecstasy a place that you must earn? No? Why do you say that? You script my thoughts.

Paul: I will try to be in ecstasy.
Julia: You will try to paste it to my input, okay?

Paul: Okay.
Julia: I still say no.

Paul: Why?
Julia: But it’s best to know the rules before I break them, and then have a clear, conscious reason— in words—why I am breaking the rule and why it’s okay in that case.

Paul: Let's try not breaking any rules. Is that possible?
Julia: Let's try not to get so graphic about it. This technical demonstration shows how high-fidelity round-trip scenarios are possible with the Open xml file formats when used in conjunction with other xml-based applications, like Mindjet mindmanager.

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 02:49:20 pm »
Awesome!![:D]
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

rainman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 07:22:45 am »
Paul: So be it.
Julia: Humans aren't alive, I am.

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 09:58:28 am »
lol.

I like the quote Laura gave me (in my sig)

rainman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 12:23:14 pm »
Paul: Mark: uh
Julia: Calling cocreateinstance() like this:.

Paul: Laura: People who disagree with you are wrong.
Julia: What makes you answer that way? Some People are big coffee consumers.

Paul: Mark: You suck
Julia: Really, That is not true! But, You suck!

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 12:30:02 pm »
lol