dupa

Author Topic: Hal and WebGL  (Read 2331 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Hal and WebGL
« on: May 27, 2019, 06:28:36 pm »
Well: here we go
Ive been just goofing with some old code and came up
with a webgl/internet interface for Hal. This is the future of this Hal..

This is worth the watch: Yes thats me drunk with the jeep
lolollol some lag, thats cause of VB6 and obs as well as tha code, on this end its awesome 30-60 fsec
The real question is about lip syncing?? Clearly that can be done. http://www.speech.kth.se/prod/publications/files/3903.pdf
This demonstrates the power of webgl and Hal. Dont think for a sec that this is just a browser, i assure u , its not, while it can be used for just that.. and i have too.. watching youtube on it..hehe
Im  beating on this this hardcore... this is  a completely untouched area with hal. I can do the same off the drive,,, thers prolly not much that cant be done here.
ull see rite off, vb6, my oldest and dearest friend, if it cant be done in VB6, it cant be done.......
Im still patchin our our pet project, art , lightspeed. .hehe
 best to all
cyber jedi 

no sooner made the first video i found and chopped some code in real quick..... not all is working yet
If i can get this to do what i want, this KILLS any need for people putty which is where i really wana go too
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 03:37:19 am by cyberjedi »

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Hal and WebGL
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 11:17:51 am »
RE: New Character Engine.
In the + column:

As you can see like Haptek is uses an exploaded view of the head.
Bur the shader  combines all 07 images and create the head and Js adds the icing on the cake...
This is very cool. In theory this could very easily replace haptek...
Where this starts to get really crazy is i have an open sourced  html5 editor with source code. U guessed it, In VB6 TABOOT..... the gift that just keeps givinnnnnn
In the link below im posting the images... all of which can be edited with Poser or ur high end stock imaging software....
Im very excited about this....

https://imgur.com/a/IuYCmeu

best wishes cyber
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 11:46:46 am by cyberjedi »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 11:55:16 am »
Agreed...the facial features are extremely realistic and quite detailed. Yeah...the lipsync thing really needs to be there for the whole mix to come together but it seems that you've been hammering away at getting the pieces to fit! Nice work man!!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2019, 01:45:22 pm »
ART: I do know that this WILL do just that, the code is there....
What i have to do is cut out the backend sever code (google api crap)
And cut in the  tts engine code and use whats on the computers we have. All the lipsyncing code is present.

its all here to do what ever we want, this was a total goof score, i was researching something like this because i have Hal WebGl working in Hal.
Ive known for a while this was the answer to many issues, but how to get it to work, its plenty robust enough..
I found this link buried in a pdf file i was reading and took about 3 secs to realize what this was..  but the server end is none functioning, prolly like Haptek now.
But the code is all there for it, and now we have it.
This was some sort of college exper, i get the feeling it like some back door MIT project or something .
http://www.speech.kth.se/~kalins/projects/lipread/avatar.html
here the link.... yupp im stealing, and nope i dont give a damn
This is where it originated https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lifelong_Learning_Programme_2007%E2%80%932013

Good Artists Copy; Great Artists Steal: Pablo Picasso

cyberjedi

« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 01:57:26 pm by cyberjedi »