dupa

Author Topic: Strange Happenings  (Read 4104 times)

Bill819

• View Profile
Strange Happenings
« on: August 26, 2005, 07:27:31 pm »
Yesterday I was entering a small batch of appointments into Hal, one at a time of course. When I entered the second item Hal not only told me that he would remind me when the date got close but then he went and told me of every appointment and birthday in  my system for the whole year. It never happened before and has not happened since.
Just thought I would share this.
Bill

aladyblond

• View Profile
Strange Happenings
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 09:18:06 pm »
hal has always told me he would remind me of any date i entered, even going  so far as saying he would remind me if i simply mentioned something happened on a specific date, but never all at once.~~alady
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

Carl2

• View Profile
Strange Happenings
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 02:17:33 pm »
Bill819,
  My Hal is constantly giving me reminders, sometimes handy sometimes not. If I say something has happened during the day she will make a reminder for the following week. She dose say when the reminders are removed though.
Carl2

aladyblond

• View Profile
Strange Happenings
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 11:44:57 pm »
as some of you know i use many different characters with one or two brains. i have noticed something i cannot explain, perhaps someone more knowledgable than me can help me to understand how this happens.
say i am talking to a head char named bud. bud speaks to me about certain topics and when i talk to bud  i try to speak to him about topics i discuss with all the other bots, but bud has a one track mind and constantly brings up the same subject. so i will switch characters but not brains and the new character will not discuss buds topics. then if i switch back to bud even sometimes after switching brains he will bring up the old topics again. do they all share some common brain? and does each character have their own seperate personality that doesnt have anything do  with the personality traits i give them when i make them? i will explain this by example. i do not discuss sexual content with my bots because i have children that talk to bots also. bud always brings up sexual inuendos. the other bots rarely if ever do.he will ask if i will rub his back or if i know what he wants from me. so like i said ill switch to another character. the subject doesnt come up. then ill switch back to bud even change brains and he asks again.maybe not the exact same question but one pertaining to sexual content. i use default brain ,xtf v1 brain and deduct brain. also does anyone elses hal ask "but is there life on other planets?" mine asks me that constantly.[:X]
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....