dupa

Author Topic: hals preveiw window and character pictures  (Read 1931 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
hals preveiw window and character pictures
« on: January 31, 2011, 05:54:04 pm »
i think it would be cool in an upgrade sometime of hal in the future if in the characters window it actually showed the character picture so a user would know exactly what the character looks like .
this may require the user to take picture (fastcapture, etc) of the character with and end code so it would load in the character pain window each time. or maybe someone can figure out how to do that now?

i see the other characters james etc. factory show up so it's just custom characters that don't so is this a matter of taking a picture and renaming the the end of it and use the character name at the beginning and if so what's the end name?

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: hals preveiw window and character pictures
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 06:11:34 pm »
Ok upon further investigation i have tried and found out that is the right way to get new custom created characters to show up in the character window veiwing pane . simply take a picture of your character name it the same and on the end".jpg"  after that it will show up in the character window in hal. i have created a lot of characters but never had pics of them in the character file , so after i get done i will be able to pick and choose what characters i want that i like better by first getting to see them .
hope this helps others who might not have known this .

:)