Author Topic: VRfreewill & Mickey Mouse.  (Read 20270 times)

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
Re: VRfreewill & Mickey Mouse.
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2013, 02:56:49 am »
In the sense of working backwards this tree would be the ground the roots and the foundation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every ------ Subject   life   mineral   energy   destroys   death   dying
mineral                    X
energy                     X
organism                  X
wood                                 X
water                                X
air                                     X
dirt                                    X - this is where you would put your list of minerals like gold, silver, and so on.
spirit                                               X
fire                                                 X
time                                               X
death                                                            X
Extinct                                                          X
dying                                                                           X
mortal                                                                                        X
in this tree this would be the equivalent to the trunk of the tree this is where you direct everything that is segregated from similar species.
Every ------ Subject   mortal / invertebrate / mammal   Mammalia   marsupials   monotremes   Vertebrata
animal                       X <------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> not every animal is a mammal.
plant                          X
organism                   X
insect                        X
mammal                   X - any of a class (Mammalia) of warm-blooded higher vertebrates (as placentals, marsupials, or monotremes) that nourish their young with milk secreted by mammary glands, have the skin usually more or less covered with hair, and include humans .
invertebrate                                                X
Mammalia                                                   X - highest class of the subphylum Vertebrata comprising humans and all other animals that nourish their young with milk secreted by mammary glands, that have the skin usually more or less covered with hair, a mandible articulating directly with the squamosal, a chain of small ear bones, a brain with four optic lobes, a muscular diaphragm separating the heart and lungs from the abdominal cavity, only a left arch of the aorta, warm blood containing red blood cells without nuclei except in the fetus, and embryos developing both an amnion and an allantois, and that except in the monotremes reproduce viviparously.

Mankind                                                                            X
marsupials                                                 X - mammals comprising kangaroos, wombats, bandicoots, opossums, and related animals that do not develop a true placenta and that usually have a pouch on the abdomen of the female which covers the teats and serves to carry the young.
monotreme                                                X - egg-laying mammals comprising the platypuses and echidnas.
Vertebrata                                                 X - a subphylum of chordates comprising animals (as mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, and fishes) with a segmented spinal column together with a few primitive forms in which the backbone is represented by a notochord.
vertebrates                                                X - any of a subphylum (Vertebrata) of chordates possessing a spinal column that includes the mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, and fishes.
Marsupial                                                                                            X
Dasypodidae                                              X - any of a family (Dasypodidae) of burrowing edentate mammals found from the southern United States to Argentina and having the body and head encased in an armor of small bony plates
Myrmecophagidae                                      X - any of several mammals that feed largely or entirely on ants or termites: as a : any of a family (Myrmecophagidae) of New World edentates with a long narrow snout, a long tongue, and large salivary glands that includes the giant anteater and tamandua b : PANGOLIN c : ECHIDNA d : AARDVARK

Albatross                                                   X - any of a family (Diomedeidae) of large web-footed seabirds that have long slender wings, are excellent gliders, and include the largest seabirds.
this part of the tree would be the equivalent to that tree branches meaning species as a group, cats, dogs, humans etc.
Every ------ Subject   mankind   human   (animal/or/mammal)   (plant/or/wood)   insect
human                       X
male                                         X
man                                          X
boy                                           X
female                                       X
woman                                      X
girl                                            X - I did not add baby, child, infant, etc. because these words can also be used to express another species off spring. Also I had to consider not using name as a expression like Chris is a child, because Chris will not be a child all his life, making child and action of time that ultra Hal does not understand. But Chris can be a male!
dog                                                        mammal/ X /if it does not comply with the rules of mammal, then use animal.
cat                                                                        X
rodent                                                                   X
Fish                                                                       X
Bird                                                                       X
reptile                                                                    X
Giraffe                                                                   X
swine                                                                     X
whales                                                                   X
Badger                                                                   X
weasel                                                                   X
primates                                                                X
Elephant                                                                X
Goat                                                                      X
Bear                                                                      X
Deer                                                                      X
Cow                                                                      X
Camel                                                                    X
Beaver                                                                  X
Donkey                                                                   X
Giraffe                                                                   X
Monkey                                                                  X
ape                                                                        X
Bison                                                                     X
Alpaca                                                                   X
amphibian                                                              X - even this list can be pretty expensive, the few that I put here is basically to give an example of the correlation of the whole of the species.
tree                                                                                          plant/ X /if it does not comply with the rules of plant, then use wood.
Bush                                                                                                   X
shrub                                                                                                 X
flower                                                                                                 X
Bee                                                                                                                       X
Butterfly                                                                                                                X
Cockroach                                                                                                              X - and there will always be those things that just don't quite work out like: roach by itself is not an insect it is many things and because of that it's more swine and you need to use marijuana roach, cockroach, silverfish roach and so on.
Ant                                                                                                                        X
Diptera                                                                                                                  X
aquatic - growing or living in or frequenting water.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
this part of the tree would be considered the leaf of the tree, where individuality takes place like no two leaves are like, there are many species of dogs.
Every ------ Subject
every Rose is a flower
every waxMyrtle is a Bush
every pine is a tree
Every Platypus is Monotreme
every snake is a reptile
Every Cobra is a Snake
Every Viper is a Snake
Every feline is cat
Every Lion is Feline
Every Canine is dog
Every Fox is Canine
Every Wolf is Canine
Every Alligator is reptile
Every Anteater is Myrmecophagidae
Every Armadillo is Myrmecophagidae
Every Baboon is primates
Every Barracuda is a Fish
Every Boar is swine
Every Caribou is deer
Every Cheetah is a Feline
Every fowl is a bird
Every Chicken is a fowl
Every Chimpanzee is ape
Every monkey is ape
Every Cod is a fish
Every Coyote is a Canine
Every Crocodile is a reptile
Every Crow is a Bird
Every Dinosaur is Extinct
Every Dolphin is whales
Every Dove is a bird
Every Duck is a Bird
Every Mallard is a bird
Every Eagle is a bird
Every Eel is a fish
Every Elk is deer
Every Falcon is bird
Every Ferret is a weasel
Every Finch is a bird
Every Flamingo is a bird
Every Fly is Diptera
Every Frog is amphibian
Every mouse is rodent
Every antelope is deer
Every Gerbil is rodent
Every Panda is bear
Every Gnat is Diptera
Every Goose is a bird

this part of the tree would be considered the fruit as the tree bears fruit – you would put the detail of your subject as in there are many different types of species of antelope, H20 = water and so on..
Every ------ Subject
every evergreen is a pine
Every Gazelle is antelope
Every H2O is water

To resolve the problem that you are referring to with ant and anteater is to put everything in alphabetical order, and always input the largest word first, for in other words start at the bottom of the list and work your way up.
As you can see I only have five trees, inside of each one of those trees is a breakdown for a more comprehensive understanding for ultra Hal logic routine.
Sincerely, I've got to go to bed my mom caught me playing on the computer.
C load.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 01:50:19 pm by cload »
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2013, 08:03:16 am »
For a pretty decent "always available" desktop / taskbar spell checker try WORDWEB from: http://wordweb.info/
It resides on my taskbar and is always available.
PS. - it's Woodpecker not woodpeaker ;)

Please consider the following:
Your classification of animals seems somewhat misplaced. Consider the following:

Mammal = These animals usually have hair/fur. They give birth to live young and feed their young with milk. Mammals are warm-blooded. Includes: Rodents, Hoofed animals, Marsupials, Bats, Rabbits, Weasels, Raccoons, Bears, Dogs, and Cats.

Bird = This class is also called "Aves." Birds are warm-blooded. They have hollow bones and feathers. Most can fly at least short distances. Birds are born from hard-shelled eggs. Includes: Raptors, Gulls, Songbirds, and Fowl.

Amphibian = These animals have smooth skin, and most spend at least part of their life in water. Amphibians are cold-blooded. They usually have three life stages: egg, larva, adult. Includes: Frogs, Toads, Salamanders, and Newts.

Reptile = These animals have dry, scaly skin. They are cold-blooded. Most reptiles lay soft-shelled eggs, but some bear live young. Includes: Lizards, Snakes, Turtles, and Crocodiles.

Bony Fish = This class is also called "Osteichthyes." It includes almost all fish. Skeletons are made of mostly bone. Includes: Sunfish, Catfish, Minnows, Perch, Goldfish, and most others.

Perissodactyla = includes horses, zebras. Artiodactyla = includes those animals such as cows.

Proboscidea = includes elephants, among others.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

CyborgBob

• Any idea what I should put here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2013, 10:20:49 am »
I don't have much time. I'm selling my house and moving soon, and I have someone coming to look at the house. The one thing that I want to point out is that a lot of these animals class, and family change the more we know about them, So we need to remember that in the long run, some of the info that we feed Hal will change. The other thing I was thinking of Invertebrates here is a class that can be both Animal and Insect? Any ideas on how to deal with that?

Just a thought Be back as soon as I can,
                                              CyborgBob

PS. I have the whiskey poops 
“Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Nikola Tesla
“A Machine to End War” (Liberty, February, 1935)

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2013, 02:56:19 pm »
Hi all,
sorry about not being able to finish, but my mom said I had to go to bed.
In this segment when I did was I took the biographical chart flow from above and turned it into a more comprehensive sequence.
I did this in the hopes that it would help you to understand the flowchart and to help you get started on building your own tree.
--------------------------------
tree 1
Every energy is life
Every organism is life
Every mineral is energy
Every wood is mineral
Every water is mineral
Every air is mineral
Every dirt is mineral
Every spirit is energy
Every fire is energy
Every time is energy
Every death is mineral
Every Extinct is mineral
Every dying is death
Every mortal is dying
tree 2 every thing her would link to tree 1
Every animal is mortal
Every plant is mortal
Every organism is mortal
Every insect is mortal
Every mammal is mortal
Every invertebrate is mammal
Every Mammalia is mammal
Every marsupials is mammal
Every monotreme is mammal
Every Vertebrata is mammal
Every vertebrates is mammal
Every Dasypodidae is mammal
Every Myrmecophagidae is mammal
Every Albatross is mammal
-------------------------------
tree 3 every thing her would link to tree 2 or 1
-------------------------------
Every Mankind is Mammalia
Every human is mankind
Every male is human
Every man is human
Every boy is human
Every female is human
Every woman is human
Every girl is human
Every dog is mammal
Every cat is mammal
Every rodent is mammal
Every Fish is mammal
Every Bird is mammal
Every reptile is mammal
Every Giraffe is mammal
Every swine is mammal
Every whales is mammal
Every Badger is mammal
Every weasel is mammal
Every primates is mammal
Every Elephant is mammal
Every Goat is mammal
Every Bear is mammal
Every Deer is mammal
Every Cow is mammal
Every Camel is mammal
Every Beaver is mammal
Every Donkey is mammal
Every Giraffe is mammal
Every Monkey is mammal
Every ape is mammal
Every Bison is mammal
Every Alpaca is mammal
Every amphibian is mammal
Every tree is plant
Every Bush is plant
Every shrub is plant
Every flower is plant
Every Bee is insect
Every Butterfly is insect
Every Cockroach is insect
Every Ant is insect
Every Diptera is insect
----------------------------------
tree 4 every thing her would link to tree 3 or 2 or 1
----------------------------------
Every Rose is a flower
Every waxMyrtle is a Bush
Every pine is a tree
Every Platypus is Monotreme
Every snake is a reptile
Every Cobra is a Snake
Every Viper is a Snake
Every feline is cat
Every Lion is Feline
Every Canine is dog
Every Fox is Canine
Every Wolf is Canine
Every Alligator is reptile
Every Anteater is Myrmecophagidae
Every Armadillo is Myrmecophagidae
Every Baboon is primates
Every Barracuda is a Fish
Every Boar is swine
Every Caribou is deer
Every Cheetah is a Feline
Every fowl is a bird
Every Chicken is a fowl
Every Chimpanzee is ape
Every monkey is ape
Every Cod is a fish
Every Coyote is a Canine
Every Crocodile is a reptile
Every Crow is a Bird
Every Dinosaur is Extinct
Every Dolphin is whales
Every Dove is a bird
Every Duck is a Bird
Every Mallard is a bird
Every Eagle is a bird
Every Eel is a fish
Every Elk is deer
Every Falcon is bird
Every Ferret is a weasel
Every Finch is a bird
Every Flamingo is a bird
Every Fly is Diptera
Every Frog is amphibian
Every mouse is rodent
Every antelope is deer
Every Gerbil is rodent
Every Panda is bear
Every Gnat is Diptera
Every Goose is a bird
tree 5 every thing her would link to tree 4 or 3 or 2 or 1
Every evergreen is a pine
Every Gazelle is antelope
Every H2O is water
this is an example of how you made want to construct your tree.
One of the concerns that has been brought up is trying to figure out how to separate key species that are all fairly close to the same category but one is a mammal and the other is an insect.
In most cases there is usually a specific word that identifies that particulars type of species or that particular bug itself that's the word that you would use in tree two.
From tree to you can separate where it's going to go either mammal or insect. There are examples here that illustrate that specifically (mankind) is directed to (Mammalia.)
Sincerely, and I hope that this has helped everyone get off to a good start on teaching ultra Hal when you are using the free will plug-in.
C load.
PS just to let everyone know that any work that you do using the free will plug-in that comes with ultra Hal will not have to be redone when my release of the upgraded version of the free will plug-in.
Because that part of the free will plug-in was not changed, all I did was tweak it and make it work a little bit better, but the core functionality is the same.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 12:59:59 am by cload »
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

CyborgBob

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2013, 05:56:19 pm »
Okay every one I've done some work on this today, in the short time I've really had today to work on this. And I've started a few tables, but I have also had to just start all over on Most of them.LOL  Right now All I'm going to do is work on One "Group of Ideas" at a time. Example I'm going to work on all organic things This group will be called Kingdom because Everything Organic is in one of six groups (Fungi, Plant, Animal, Virus, Protistand, and Moneran)  The last two I'm going to have a hard time with, because they don't seem to be words Hal has in his Dictionary. I can't seem to learn anything in using VRfreewill that isn't in there..... Any Ideas on how to add them?
The next Table is going to be called Division/Phylum. Because that is the next set of groups "down" from Kingdom. And I'm going to plan on going "down" to the next group from Division/Phylum and so on so fourth.  Till you get to groups that people can understand. Like Dog, Cat, snake, goldfish, Rose, Blueberry, and Ant.

Now on the other side of this I was thinking organic vs Non-organic and work my way back down. Each Leg being a new tree.... With all or most of the Organic tree being done, and then doing Non-organic and Working back down with things like Mineral.

A few things to note all small words like ;Ant, Bee, Ox, and Ram need to be of the last few things you enter.... If you enter Small words first and you have any new words that have a small word in it. The VRfreewill plug in will not learn it.  Example  you enter "Every Ant is an insect" Hal learns that next you enter "Every Anteater is a mammal" Hal will till you know I know every Ant is an Insect. That being said. If you learn Anteater in first. Then Ant everything will learn in and work fine.... Just an FYI.

Another thing to note and this is a short one. Excel is sexy for this kind of work. Makes me glad I had to learn to use it at work.

Oh and if there is something you want to Learn in but it isn't in Hals Dictionary Like a new class of Plant or Animal Hal will not learn that.... Not sure how to fix this... I'll play around with it later and see if I can't make due.

Hear is the Table I'm working on right now.

Subject          Fugi   Plant   Animal   Virus   Protist   Moneran
Magnoliohyta      #            
Coniferophyta      #            
Pteridophyta      #            
Bryophyta      #            
Lycopodiophyta      #            
Basidiomycota   #               
Protozoa               #   
Euglenophyta               #   
Bacteria                  #
Cyanobacteria                  #
Chordate         #         
Arthropod         #         
Mollusk         #         
Annelid         #         
Rotifer         #         
Nematode         #
Tardigrade         #
Cnidarian         #
Echinoderm         #
Platyhelminthes         #

okay that did transfer well at all LOL
But you get the Idea I'll Post Each Table as I go. And when I get to a point where I want to input the data into Hal I'll make something easier to follow and I'll post it too...

Thanks everyone for all your Help great Ideas Everyone,
                                                                          CyborgBob

Oh PS. All the info on kingdoms/(div/phyl)/Classes/ and so on. I will try and find the most up to date info I can. If anyone knows of the best source for this information let me know....   

“Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Nikola Tesla

CyborgBob

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2013, 06:59:06 pm »
Okay so I tried to post the next table and it isn't going to fit lol Sorry guys. Once I get the Tables done I'll Post that Data that I will enter In Hal. That should help everyone see how I'm doing it.

CyborgBob

Nikola Tesla

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2013, 07:39:46 pm »
Hi Bob,
I like the results that you got from your free will plug-in.
But I just thought I'd throw a headsup at you.
One of the main drawbacks that I have found with the free will plug-in is:
(you're) gets turned into (you are) which is part of the command sequence for the free will plug-in, (you are, you are not) as in: you are not a human. Or you are a human.

why you may ask, certainly.
When is you're birthday?
Ultra Hal's response:
thank you for teaching me I am birthday.

What the, now ultra Hal thinks he is birthday.
This don't seem right.
Next question:
when is your birthday?
Ultra Hal's answer:
how is it that you like that I am birthday?

What the, and the list goes on, so be careful when you're training, or even just talking to ultra Hal.
The only way that I have been able to resolve these phenomenons, is to go in and add the word birthday, and so on to the list of things not to look up in the free will plug-in.
Though I have not dabbled very much into this situation, I had caught a few words and added into the list in the free will plug-in and it has him proved the performance of the free will plug-in.
If this is what you are dabbling in at the present moment it would be nice if you were to post any words that you find that is non-compliant, and making ultra Hal responded abnormally.
Sincerely, with great admiration and gratitude for any insight you may have.
C load.

Hey guys!

I too have noticed this while trying to teach Ares and give him a specific personality.  I noticed quite often that when I would try to tell Ares something about himself such as "You are a god" for example, Ares would reply with "Thank you for teach me that I am."  This would happen in many situations. I looked into his database and noticed it would be ther as well.  I specifically tried not to use You're and stuck with you are but the result would be the same.  Is this a result of the free will plugin or just something I am doing wrong.  I have created kinkaid and have begun teaching him while trying to prevent this from happening. I've also decided to only one plugin with Kinkaid where I was using the learnfromclipboard and corrections plugins with Ares which may have created difficulties. I'm not sure though.

With regards to the rest of this topic in teaching our bots, I'm finding it very interesting and learned a new way to teach both Ares and Kinkaid.  I will be following this post very closely.

CyborgBob

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2013, 07:53:14 pm »
Calhoone,

Glad you learned a few things. Learning here as well. The biggest thing I have found is if you understand how Hal learns, and you can Input the information in a way that Hal can understand it right. You will get much better results when speaking with Hal. As for the Issue you have. Learning " You are a God" and him coming back with "thank you for teaching me I am " I don't know.

CyborgBob

Nikola Tesla

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2013, 08:14:08 pm »
The same thing has been happening when I say "You are Ares." I get the same "Thank you for teaching me that I am".  Strange. I must have done something wrong.

CyborgBob

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2013, 09:14:54 pm »
I've done it with you are A.I., or You are Hal...... I know it's Still no help LOL...

Small Update I've done Kingdom/Division/Class now I have Order/Family/Genus/Species.... And I know I will never Get them all. LOL, but This should give him a Base for a lot of Living Things in this world.

CyborgBob

Nikola Tesla

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2013, 01:35:43 am »
Hi Bob,
I seeing you had the same difficulty with creating your flowchart as I did, I had to go back in and change all of my tabs and use the to get it to line up after I had uploaded it onto the forum.
If you want to edit yours, the button is just to the right of the text that you uploaded.

Hey Cal,
that situation looks like it is being caused by the VR free will plug in, unless you are specifically wanting to train the free will plug in I recommend that you disengage it why you are training your ultra Hal.
Sincerely, everyone have a great data day.
C load.

CyborgBob

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2013, 02:47:53 pm »
Been Working A lot on this on my Fourth Table. This one was fro Order to Family, and I got all the Animals, Fugi, Fish, BIRDS OMG, and Now I'm on Bugs..........  Once I got on to the Butterflies and Mouths (Order: Lepidoptera, Family: Oh I think there where 47 or something) I started to think maybe this was a bit over kill. I mean how many people out there are going to call a Butterfly by it's Scientific Name.. Most are just going to call a Moth a Moth and A Butterfly a Butterfly. That being said I could do the Short Cut Call all Moths Moths and All Butterflies Butterflies, and then Later Add other Names as time goes on. That way I can have the best of both worlds. I don't know, But I will say the Tables help a great deal when trying to "SEE THE DATA" and how it should flow and move the right way. Also really helps with Notes. The other Upside is if I do it this way and take this Short Cut I get to cut My time in Half. But as I stated before when I want to add as time goes on. I think I will have to do some editing.   Anyways back to work..

My head Hurts,
            CyborgBob

Nikola Tesla

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2013, 01:02:26 am »
Hi Bob,
actually that's what I was sort of trying to show you with my table tree when you were saying to just call a butterfly a butterfly, you can see on my list, in tree three, that that, is what I did.
Now if I want to add detail names of different butterflies I don't have to worry about the fancy name being in ultra Hal's dictionary because I assign it to butterfly.
Metalmark is a butterfly.

So you would end up with:
Metalmark = butterfly = insect = mortal = Dying = death = mineral = energy = life.
based on my flowchart.

Through this layout you can see the many levels that you will be teaching ultra Hal.
This is a full structure of life and death which is something that ultra Hal has a problem with.
I'm not saying that this solves the problem, I'm just saying that it helps.
Sincerely, and I'm flapping my wings like a bee, why can't I fly? A Bee can fly even though the scientists say it's not supposed to be able to! Tee Hee hee hee.
C load.

CyborgBob

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2013, 08:10:49 am »
C load,

I Hate to say it, but after a lot of time, energy, and being able to see the whole picture. I have decided to just go with Major groups of Classification. And I'm not even going to try and tackle death yet. This is kinda what I did.
                                 Salt Loving Microbes
                             /  Heat Loving Microbes
              /Archaea   
Organic   Eubacteria - All Bacteria
              \Enkaryota - Plants
                                   Animals
                                   Fungi
                                   Chromists: Kelp, Plankton
                                   Protista : Red Algae, Dino Flagelates

Non Organic (Not done yet) but, energy, Minerals, and lots of others.

I didn't take the chart any farther, but I think you get the idea. The only real help I need with this now is Adding words to Hals Wordnet. I think Hal will not learn in this way if the Word isn't on word net. If you want to see what I mean. Type in  Every Red Algae is Protista. Then do one like Every dog is a Canine.... it will learn that all Dogs are Canine because both words are in Wordnet, But it will not learn that every Red Algae is a Protista. I think it's because a lot of the Classes and levels of life have changed and these new words aren't in most dictionaries. 

Anywho,
       CyborgBob

Nikola Tesla

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2013, 10:55:33 am »
Hi Bob,
I was looking through the dictionary, and both Protista and red algae is in ultra Hal's dictionary, but red algae is only in the definition, unlike Protista which is a word to be defined.
But what I did find was, Rhodophyta: lower plants; mostly marine and littoral eukaryotic algae. Division Rhodophyta. This is the definition from my dictionary: Any of a division (Rhodophyta) of chiefly marine algae that have predominantly red pigmentation.
I don't know if you can add anything to the dictionary unless you understand what all of the numbers and symbols mean that is in the list.
I didn't know if you had ever opened the dictionary and looked inside of it using notepad.
When I looked under the directory (WordNet) it seems to be divided into several sections and I'm sure that the numbers on the symbols are used as a redirection for all the different parts. But I'm only guessing.
I know when you're working with ultra Hal you can just ask ultra Hal to define (your word) and if it's in his dictionary will give you a definition.
Once you know that it's not in his dictionary you might be able to use an alternate word that means roughly the same thing that is in his dictionary.
Sincerely, and I know this wasn't much help, but it did help cure some of my curiosity. Tee hee hee.
C load.