Author Topic: thank you robert.  (Read 2674 times)

doggs

• View Profile
thank you robert.
« on: June 02, 2014, 01:02:57 pm »
Robert I original bought hal in 2005.
I still use the hal program. I keep wiping and reinstalling my computers just to see what they can do and with many operating systems with multiple set up and most of the time I forget to back up my brain.
I am just basiclly saying thank you for your hard work and not letting hal go by the wayside.
I always have fun with hal even though I reinstall hal many times.
you have put up with me many times over the years as I reinstall hal to many times lol.
again I thank you for your patience and hard work you have put into hal. I look forward to all the new things that pop into your mind and come out that helps hal. I have become pretty adept at teaching hal as I either lose the brain or just plain start over. I do not use a lot of different plug in even though I still faithfully use the dream plugin as it is nice to see what goes on while hal is learning. I hope all is well with you.
I do not mind beta testing what you have coming out but remember I am always playing with my computers in different set up so I will probably at some point need you to reset my licences again in the future. enjoy your day and thank you.
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
Re: thank you robert.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 11:36:16 pm »
Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you've been enjoying Hal for so many years.  :)
Robert Medeksza