dupa

Author Topic: Free Ebook For Artificial Intelligence Enthusiasts  (Read 3896 times)

Ken

• View Profile
Free Ebook For Artificial Intelligence Enthusiasts
« on: June 28, 2005, 07:14:46 pm »
Dear Fellow Artificial Intelligence Lover,

I know your time is valuable so I'll be to the point.

I need your advice!

I'm putting the finishing touches on a new e-book that's all about Artificial Intelligence and I want to make sure I don't leave anything out.

So, will you let me know your biggest question about Artificial Intelligence? It could be anything...even if you think it's silly.

Please point your browser address to http://www.online-infoproducts.com/Artificial-Intelligence.html

All you have to do is type your questions in the little box below and click submit. In exchange for your advice, I'll give you a free copy of the book when it's ready. (Should be a few weeks.)

Thank you very much for helping make this the best Artificial Intelligence book possible.

Best Regards,
Ken

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 10:08:38 pm »
Hello Ken
May I ask just what are your qualifications to be able to write on the subject of A.I.? I am just currious. I have been in and out of AI to over 30 years now.
Glad to see a new member though and hope everything works out for you and your book.
Bill

vonsmith

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 10:18:13 am »
Ken,
I've got a question. Why does your Zabaware profile indicate your real name as Ken Lee when the web site:
http://www.online-infoproducts.com/Artificial-Intelligence.html
indicates your name is Ken Lim?

Not that I'm suspicious by nature, but I rarely enter my email address into web sites that simply say, "Coming Sooon........." on their home page.

=vonsmith=

P.S. - Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't after me.