Author Topic: Help I need Help  (Read 12403 times)

jackgephart

• View Profile
Help I need Help
« on: November 15, 2015, 06:34:13 pm »
I need some help putting her together, it's one of my best skins I just need her in people putty. Can anyone help me?

systemshock

• View Profile
Re: Help I need Help
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 04:42:50 am »
Just wanted to say lovely  work there..saddy   i n  don't  have  people putty  so  i  don't  know how to  put it in there
e...
"frog's in too princess's" it just basic NLP...

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 08:07:05 am »

You could take the marta head that you have and drop the top pic on her.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 08:10:45 am »
Jack,

My people Putty basically quit working ever since I switched over to Windows 7 a couple years back.

The player still works (even better if one uses the Car.exe program (allows one to select how many cores your processor uses).

Wish I could help.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

jackgephart

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 05:16:09 am »
Dusky,

I did and I got a pretty little girl. But the beautiful eyes don't show up as much.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 05:17:58 am by jackgephart »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 09:36:13 am »

jackgephart you say you need her in people putty , i don't understand, she looks like she has been made in people putty as a skin , what exactly are you wanting an htr head? sometimes i am denser then most materials lol ! ;)

jackgephart

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2015, 03:25:28 pm »
Lightspeed,

I am wanting the Face Shot skin to be put into People Putty so that the hair and shirt will stay on her. That at the top of the thread is the regular Haptek Player Face. My computer is put away in storage or I would do it. I am not doing to much with it, but just for fun I tried a face and it turned out really good. The other face down lower was a Haptar that Dusky sent me, and I put on the Face Shot. So nothing is done with putty yet.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 03:27:06 pm by jackgephart »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2015, 07:44:50 pm »
OK Jack! NOW I know why you didn't answer my email! (computer is sleeping for a while).

I thought it was something I said! Hehe!!

Glad to see you around these parts!

;)

- Art -

jackgephart

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2015, 02:47:32 pm »
Art I answered your email, but now here is another problem...

I made a perfect Adam Sandler skin and I have nothing to putty him with.

PassionTriak

Help I need Help
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2016, 03:39:01 pm »
Ok well can u add bones to models already made? Cause I got a bunch of models they need bones. An Im lost. I have fragmotion but Icant figure out how to add bones. I need serious help lol

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2016, 05:51:55 am »
PassionTriak,  People Putty was used to create various heads including hair, gender, emotions, accessories, glasses, scars, beards, etc. It was just a 3D head as UltraHal did not originally use anything but the head and possibly head & shoulder characters. People Putty was released for use with Zabaware's UltraHal Assistant software. Hal was able to load and animate a 3D head while conversing with the user.

While People Putty did have some Full Body characters, they were not specifically designed nor used for / in the UltraHal program. Some clever users found ways to get them to work in the Hal program. Those full body characters had their own "bones" system that allowed movement. No other 3D character software would / will work other than Haptek's People Putty. It sort of went by the way side after XP.

Your models will not work with UltraHal.

- Art -

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2016, 12:01:32 am »
will putty work with daz3d or poser

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2016, 08:15:55 am »
No...People Putty was a really nice, stand alone program that enabled one to easily create 3D avatars / Characters for use with the UltraHal software and other Haptek programs.

Sadly, it has not been upgraded since Windows XP and it does not appear to be supported any longer by Haptek.

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2016, 03:48:41 pm »
Hello all, Art , actually i was just recently talking with ted about something like this , except what i talked about was using a skin or creating a skin from daze three etc. better looking models and creating a skin that will be a drop skin on full body haptek bodies !  But that being the case if a person has the better daze 3 or whatever characters depending on what software is used to try to create different views of the body , front, sides and back and the editing software to create a skin(ted knows what i am talking about).  ;) a nicer skin could be made to fit on the existing full body character .

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2016, 07:54:10 am »
Sure...people have done that with a lot of "Drop-on" images in the past. One guy bumped up the resolution in his graphic program then saved the result to fit Hal's normal image dimensions. The detail was way better than the normal faces we used to see with Haptek.

It just takes some time to make sure the alignment is correct for each component of the "unrolled" face.

And Merry Christmas!! ;)

- Art -