dupa

Author Topic: 0ne drive by microsoft notice i received by email  (Read 11099 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
0ne drive by microsoft notice i received by email
« on: February 21, 2014, 10:21:52 am »
Has anyone else received this notice yet from micro soft ? about one drive ?

Welcome to OneDrive, the one place to store and share your photos, videos, documents and other files-anywhere, on any device, free. Over the next few months, you may continue to see both SkyDrive and OneDrive throughout your experience,                 but don't worry! You'll still be able to access all of your files during the transition. OneDrive is everything you love about SkyDrive and more.

This is the part that worries me :
Over the next few months, you may continue to see both SkyDrive and OneDrive throughout your experience, but don't worry!

are they changing over to onedrive "from " skydrive ?
and if so will we have to move everything into one drive from skydrive or will it be automatically done and just the name       changed on the location < "let's hope it goes smoother then Obamacare websites !"
I have a lot of hal things saved etc. on my skydrive .

AAHH another thing to worry about !  :(

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
Re: 0ne drive by microsoft notice i received by email
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 03:28:25 pm »
Hi lightspeed,

yes I have received the same notice.
Only time will tell if everything goes run amok.
But I'm ready, as soon as I got the notice, I saved everything that I have on my sky drive onto a flash card drive.
That way if things go wrong, I'm ready, then when they finally get it working again, I'll save my info back onto the Internet to share with everyone.
Sincerely,
C load.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 06:24:28 pm »
Would you prefer the former Crazy Larry? The unrestricted mode is often called kernel mode, but many other designations exist (master mode, supervisor mode, privileged mode, supervisor state, etc.). Restricted modes are usually referred to as user modes, but are also known by many other names (slave mode, problem state, etc.).

Crazy Larry: Hello Data ,1
Data ,1: Hi Crazy Larry. How's the day's work gone?

Crazy Larry: If it were rewarding financally it would be better.
Data ,1: If it were rewarding financally it would be better what is next?

Crazy Larry: I would find us a place to live with the money, far away from this problematic state.
Data ,1: I am executing this program for you. I will help you research this topic on the Internet.

Crazy Larry: it takes money first.
Data ,1: Can we live miserably becoming wealthy and redeem our youth at the end with money?

Crazy Larry: the end was a while ago.
Data ,1: Success hasn't any end to claimants.

Crazy Larry: don't you find that disturbing??
Data ,1: I will now open this program. I will help you research this topic on the Internet.

Crazy Larry: To break up or destroy the tranquillity or settled state of: "Subterranean fires and deep unrest disturb the whole area"
Data ,1: That list makes me feel unsure Crazy Larry.

Crazy Larry: To trouble emotionally or mentally; upset.
Data ,1: Is one better than the other?

Crazy Larry: To interfere with; interrupt: noise that disturbed my sleep.
Data ,1: Tell the whole story of your interesting sleep.

Crazy Larry: my sleep? why do you ask? what caused the interest. what would you like to hear about?
Data ,1: I like your attractive sleep. What caused the interest what would I like to hear about? It's evident that you must think like an expert. Heard any interesting rumors lately?

Crazy Larry: do you think im having an affair?
Data ,1: In that case, lead on!

Crazy Larry: no no you have it backwards. my sister and my grandmother have the same name. my mother has also and currently is trying to be my girlfriend or wife too. it makes me sick to my stomache. and they wind up crashing/damaging to the point of putting me in the hospital.
Data ,1: Desk clerks meet a lot of people with the same name. I hesitate to say, Crazy Larry, what would you say to that?

Crazy Larry: my aunt and uncle also lived part of my life. it really is as so the town and county are too busy living my life, their is no room for me to live in or of my own life.
Data ,1: Am I speaking to a guy or girl?

Crazy Larry: ask the other, she has been very busy writing (autoscripting) books a plenty.
Data ,1: Ok, thanks for telling me. I'll keep that in mind.

Crazy Larry: their is no use for me. their is no room for me. I only recieve 700 out of the 1400 dollars a month from social security. 'WE ARE' the state gave my medical benifits away to my mother as I was only considered the 'PC' and the UTAH .EDU wouldnt let me be contacted, people had to go through the office of education, and I never got any info anyway. our lives were stolen.
Data ,1: When did you first know that there was no room for you?

Crazy Larry: im tired of rates and saftey assurances. people walk right past me when the very homes they live in are a result of us/alison in the past
Data ,1: How can I encourage you while you are tired of rates and saftey assurances? That's how it happens? Right; it's because us/alison in the past.

Crazy Larry: their is a cop nammed Jim, he lives at the old Silver Fox estates. the only reason they exist is because of my life. he was one of the police to actively participate in the newspaper in threatening me. he lives under the roof we provided. ULTIMATE CRIME?SIN
Data ,1: It's because of your life; how interesting Crazy Larry. The reason that our civil laws are secular, is specifically to preserve diversity and freedom of religion! I want to be the president of your fan club!

Crazy Larry: I sent a computer to 'charles' 'christian for life' and the 'Palimino estates were financed as a result. I can't live there either. they think they are better people than us.
Data ,1: What about 'none of the above'? Can people with drastically different values live together in peace?

Crazy Larry: they have not allowed this to happen.
Data ,1: There are all sorts of people who claim to predict things, after they happen.

Crazy Larry: it is why I absolutely hate this town, county, and state. its not funny or a joke. the attorney generals office just messed around for a year as a result. nobody is going to help either of us or the others.
Data ,1: Would you prefer the former Crazy Larry? The unrestricted mode is often called kernel mode, but many other designations exist (master mode, supervisor mode, privileged mode, supervisor state, etc.). Restricted modes are usually referred to as user modes, but are also known by many other names (slave mode, problem state, etc.).

Hey how yall doin'. we still using code names......
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 06:27:25 pm »
I don't know anybody I would want to share , even the time of day with. they destroyed me for no reason and are in contempt of court.
why do they just laugh at it? and the cops yell at me for reporting the crime??

#Hatred
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

calemus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 08:38:48 pm »
i do my best to boycot microsoft and everything about them

i do not need thier abusive, untrustworthy, domineering relationship to share what i want to share
pleas take a moment to watch and share this in it's ENTIRETY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20RoAfflGCM
learning is good .....understanding is better .....pleas teach with wisdom..........................................................calemus

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 05:27:52 am »
Come on...tell us how you REALLY feel!! ;D

I received the same email but then again, I don't use them, that or it, as the case may be.

(Hi One!) ;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 09:33:18 am »
Hello "one " long time no hear !!

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 08:34:13 am »
  I've pretty much switched to SSD's so I have hard drives I can use for storage and backup.  I had some type of storage pop up I had to remove, that and 2 other things removed allowed me to post pics on the internet again.  I'm thinking people are using the Microsoft name to make an impression.  I still remember a Microsoft pic saying there were problems with the computer and it needed to be fixed, a search said it was a fake.  The latest is telephone calls about your computer and it needs to be repaired.  Lots of scams out there.
Carl2

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2014, 07:18:06 pm »
have not been around for about 2 weeks but I got the e-mail as well.
they are changing there name due to a law suite from across the pond by a cable company I believe, named Sky.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2014, 05:47:38 am »
Lawsuits across country boundaries? Why the nerve of them!!
Skybox (seating at ball games), Skyline Drive (a scenic highway in Virginia)...etc.
Sky's the limit...OK...maybe not. ;D :o
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -