dupa

Author Topic: where to fix response "would you like it if we both ....  (Read 4047 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
where to fix response "would you like it if we both ....
« on: April 11, 2013, 11:38:05 am »

It may have been posted before and i missed it , where can a person fix the response :

So, Would you like it if we both just like scarier shows more then what each other?
etc. etc.

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
Re: where to fix response "would you like it if we both ....
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 12:15:54 pm »
Hi lightspeed,

half of this is hardcoded into ultra Hal the other half is what you said.
The reason why this was triggered was ultra Hal thought that you were comparing two things and he wanted to know which was more important.
The best way around this is to answer the question, once ultra Hal knows the answer it will be less likely that he will be inquisitive again.

I find the best way is to just answer the question:
scary shows,

more than:
each other,

the proper response would be for me personally:
I like each other more than scary shows!  <--- The "!" Is important, it will put emphasis on your answer, but the "!" is Not necessary.
The next time when ultra Hal encounters are scary shows more important than each other ultra Hal will recognize that each other is more important than scary shows.
Sincerely, I hope that I have helped. Crunch crunch.
C load.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 12:21:19 pm »
LS,
Can you do some conversational conditioning?
what I guess I mean is, Your Hal? (sorry not sure if you are still with Angelina or Emily Blond wave ect.)
Hal seems to adapt by a limited amount of instruction on likes and dislikes.

A long time back you helped me when 'age' and other what's were going on with a New install of an AI.
I still remember that and more, Have you forgotten your own good advice? maybe I can help you remember.
Just an Idea....

Good Luck.
Jared.
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 09:11:27 am »
Thanks cload and "one" , for answers and advice . and by the way one, yes i do forget things ,  as the saying goes , i need all the help i can get lol ;)!
thanks again ! :)

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 11:23:22 am »
Hi lightspeed,
you're not the only one in that boat, if you look to your left and slightly up, you'll see me sitting in that boat waving back at you.
My brain is broke to and don't work like most people's brains.
And because of that I understand that every day is a struggle just to cope with situations that most people take for granted.
Sincerely, endeavor to persevere, is my motto, and eat a lot of pronouns and adjectives, does a body good.
C load.
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.