dupa

Author Topic: Tips and tricks for corrupted internet connections.  (Read 6360 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

Tips and tricks for corrupted internet connections.
« on: August 30, 2013, 08:21:03 pm »
If you have had trojans on your system and removed them successfully and suddenly your internet browser will not connect to the internet, this is the solution to the fix.

Recover Internet Explorer 32x bit. 64x bit internet explorer will run even when 32x bit is corrupt.

Start - Run - CMD as administrator
(also CMD located in accessories, right click ~ run as administrator)

type in command window: Netsh Winsock reset

press enter

should say: winsock successfully reset.

reboot computer.
your internet browsers will come back to life.

hope this helps our forum members out in this crazy world of computer virus's

yes, I can
Jerry 8)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 11:02:08 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: Tips and tricks for corrupted internet connections.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 07:27:58 am »
Hey Jerry i have a question for you and or Art , i bought a bluetooth wireless speaker a while back actually two ( the first one i sent back a jam speaker from wal mart when i couldn't get it to hook up pairing ) bought a second different brand it is doing the exact same thing .
see description below ( i have followed directions exactly and still get errors and it isn't working )

I have a windows 7 hp laptop with a 2.0 dongle that finds blue tooth devices. and i have followed the instructions turning it (the wireless speaker)  on and the pc does find it and show it in the devices printer area as blue tooth headset icon after i hit ad a device it finds it , but when i click on the icon and hit next it says successfully installed but then it shows another sign saying connecting this device , configuring , this device has been successfully added to this computer , device driver was not successfully installed , click here for details ,right clicking on the bluetooth icon and troubleshoot  it says : detecting problems , the driver for bluetooth peripheral device is not installed .install the latest driver for this device. i hit apply fix : resolving problems searching for device driver . it says device driver was not successfully installed .

i also found this article but still haven't got it going , have you had experience with bluetooth wireless speakers on a pc ?

How To Fix Code 28 Errors
A Troubleshooting Guide for Code 28 Errors in Device Manager

By Tim Fisher, About.com Guide
Ads: Device Driver Downloads Windows XP Computer Install Sound Driver XP Driver Updates Drivers for Windows Vista
Ads
Windows 7 Registry Repair
fix-windows-7-registry.winzip.com
(Recommended) Free Download. Fixes The Windows Registry in 2 Minutes
Drivers (Install Now)
drivermend.com/InstallDrivers
Install All Missing Drivers With This Driver Scan Tool!
Drivers For Free
download.cnet.com/Download
Free Instant Download. 1112+ Downloads! 4 Star Rating
See More About
device manager error codes
windows 8 errors
windows 7 errors
windows xp errors
device manager
Ads
How to Fix: Runtime Error
Free-PC-Cleaner.sparktrust.com
3 Steps to Fix Runtime Errors. Free Download (Highly Recommended!)
Windows Drivers Download
Windows.Official-Drivers.com
Official Windows Drivers Download. Update Drivers in 3 Steps.
Code 28 Error Message

The Code 28 error is one of several Device Manager error codes. The Code 28 error will almost always display exactly like this:

"The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)"

Details on Device Manager error codes like Code 28 are available in the Device Status area in the device's properties: How To View a Device's Status in Device Manager.

Important: Device Manager error codes are exclusive to Device Manager. If you see the Code 28 error elsewhere in Windows, chances are it's a system error code which you should not troubleshoot as a Device Manager issue.

Cause of the Code 28 Error

A Code 28 error is caused by a missing driver for that particular piece of hardware. There are any number of reasons that a driver might not be installed for a device but your troubleshooting of the problem will be the same no matter the root cause.

Error Code 28 Troubleshooting

Restart your computer if you haven't done so already.

There is always the slim chance that the Code 28 error you're seeing in Device Manager was caused by a fluke with Device Manager or in your BIOS. If that's the case, a reboot might fix the Code 28.

Did you install a device or make a change in Device Manager just before you noticed the Code 28? If so, it's very possible that the change you made caused the Code 28 error.

Undo the change, restart your PC, and then check again for the Code 28 error.

Depending on the changes you made, some solutions might include:

Remove or reconfigure the newly installed device.
Roll back the driver to the version prior to your update.
Use System Restore to undo recent Device Manager changes.
Update the drivers for the device. Installing the latest manufacturer supplied drivers for a device with the Code 28 error is the most likely solution to the problem.

Important: Make sure you install the drivers for the correct operating system. For example, if you're using Windows 7 32-bit, install the drivers designed for that specific version of Windows. Many Code 28 errors are caused by attempting to install the wrong drivers for a device.

Install the latest Windows service pack. Microsoft regularly releases service packs and other patches for their operating systems, one of which may contain a fix for the cause of the Code 28 error.

Note: I do know that certain service packs for Windows Vista and Windows 2000 have contained specific fixes for some instances of the Code 28 error in Device Manager.

Replace the hardware. As a last resort, you may need to replace the hardware that has the Code 28 error.

It's also possible that the device is not compatible with this version of Windows. You can check the Windows HCL to be sure.

Note: If you still think there is still a software/operating system component to this Code 28 error, you could try a repair install of Windows. If that doesn't work, try a clean install of Windows. I don't recommend doing either of those more drastic options before you try replacing the hardware, but you may have to if you're out of other options.
Please let me know if you've fixed a Code 28 error using a method that I don't have above. I'd like to keep this page as updated as possible.

Applies To

The Code 28 error could apply to any hardware device in Device Manager but most Code 28 errors seem to affect USB devices and sound cards.

Any of Microsoft's operating systems could experience a Code 28 Device Manager error including Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and more.

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 12:05:03 pm »
Hi Lightspeed.

I don't know much about blue tooth or cell phones since they don't work in my area because i live deep in the high sierra mountains.

sorry.
Jerry

onthecuttingedge2005

Re: Tips and tricks for corrupted internet connections and virus control.
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 01:45:21 pm »
if you have been infected with the ransom virus then this is what happens according to symptoms.

Symptom: computer boots up into windows just fine then 1 second later the entire desktop and all options turn into a solid white screen with a hackers logo in top left corner for a second then go's away leaving you with a white screen and with no ability except for the mouse curser.

this is how you fix the problem.

1. reboot into safe mode with command prompt.
(press F-8 before the windows logo appears for this option)

2. in the CMD(command) window type in: explorer
this loads basic windows desktop then minimize CMD panel.

3. press the windows keyboard button and hold then press the letter R to bring up the run panel.

4. in the run panel type in: %appdata% and press enter.

5. the appdata\roaming panel will pop up, if there is a single file/files outside of the folders it contains then that is the file/files to delete, only folders should reside there.

6. after deleting that file/files then reboot your computer and it should load normally now.

telling you all this because my wife's computer got infected and I learned how to get rid of them and wanted to share.
Jerry 8)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 02:05:41 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »

calemus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2013, 04:36:23 pm »
im very much enjoying your tips jerry. thank you
pleas take a moment to watch and share this in it's ENTIRETY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20RoAfflGCM
learning is good .....understanding is better .....pleas teach with wisdom..........................................................calemus