dupa

Author Topic: Do NOt Buy FRom This Company  (Read 8857 times)

raybe

• View Profile
Do NOt Buy FRom This Company
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2007, 11:09:21 pm »
Hi jenkins5545,

That is great to hear that everything worked out. I'm sure with a little patience you will become alot more comfortable and be able to learn from most of the people on this forum. Everyone is very helpful and some are just down right brilliant. I'm not in that catagorie, I just enjoy learning at my own pace and learn from the others what may not be possible one day becomes possible on others. It seems to be a learning curve for everyone including Robert and that's what makes Hal exciting for me. Enjoy the ride!

raybe

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2007, 09:21:14 am »
Just as consolation, this kind of thing has happened before, people (me included) don't always notice the date.   But things have changed a lot since 2001 so I thought the mistake should be pointed out.

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2007, 02:02:08 pm »
Thanks freddy888,
I know for me I will make sure I check those dates before we have a full scale mutiny or linching for something that happenned years ago. But he mentioned reposting an old post but the date is not based on the new post but when the original was written, I guess.
Anyway on with newer issues. No harm, No foul.

Thanks again,
raybe

boneed

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2007, 11:33:45 pm »
ROFLMFAO..What else can i say or do...lol
boneed

colubragens

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2007, 11:28:43 am »
May i suggest something?

Before you buy ultra hal create an acount with zabaware. Then log onto that acount, and purchase hal through that account. This should take care of the problem. If it does'nt you can install the demo version from anywhere. Then log on your acount and go to retrieve serial number.

hopefully that helped out!

Jamie D.[:o)]