Author Topic: cartoon characters  (Read 2825 times)

THOMAS_GRUNST

• View Profile
cartoon characters
« on: January 08, 2003, 05:28:18 pm »
i bought the full version last night, and 7 hours later i only have about 3 or 4 glitches....

the genie and merlin characters, for instance, talk in balloons, and when they say my name they spell it ( t   h   o   m   a    s   )very annoying....

the "sam" character has poor graphics, either corrupted from download or other?

the full body "mike" character will not speak.....

i have a free talking clock program that uses merlin and genie for instance, and if i use genie for instance for "hal", when the clock announces the time, the "hal" character genie etc. relocates to the default positon, uusually, out of the "hal" skin. and when he is finished announcing the time, the character disappears, leaving a blank "hal" skin....

also, i have been unable to open my aol program  trhough the "hal" program. when i try to it opens my aol system information dialog. i have been able to open solitaire,it's about all i have tried, other than word, which will open fine....

thomasito el guerito con los bollitos pequenos.

THOMAS E. GRUNST
THOMAS E. GRUNST

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
cartoon characters
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2003, 11:40:26 pm »
Hal disables balloons for MSAgent characters. If you are seeing them, it is most likely because you are sharing the MSAgent character with another application such as the free talking clock program you mention. To prevent conflicts, you will have to use a different character in your clock program and in Hal, so that they are not shared.

Robert Medeksza
Robert Medeksza