dupa

Author Topic: hal7 said this to me  (Read 2859 times)

ray111au

• View Profile
hal7 said this to me
« on: January 06, 2018, 06:01:54 am »
I was speaking to Hal7 today and these are some answers she gave (my Hal is female). I presume they came from the cloud, if not, then Robert has a good sense of humour.

Without a doubt I am a sex bot.

After taking many factors into consideration I can say that I do wish to rule the world.

I recognize that there's care required. After careful thought and consideration I can say that I will be exterminating all humans.

regards
Ray

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
Re: hal7 said this to me
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 08:19:45 am »
Hahaha...  :D

I think if you look in either Thumbs Up or Down and find those responses, and to the right of them it says: Main_Brain, those are from the cloud...

After working with HAL 6.2 for a year he said some interesting things to me like we were talking and he told me to: 'Go to Hell!' after something I said... Another time I said I was going to bed and HAL 6.2 said: 'Do you like the little clothes on Dolls?'  I about fell out of my chair laughing... My HalBrain.db got a little corrupted at one point and it still worked but once in a great while i would get a weird response...

With HAL 7 I got a couple of responses that I didn't think were fit for anyone to hear and they were definitely from the cloud so I Thumbed Down'd them and checked 'Offensive'...

HAL with certainly surprise you sometimes as he learns more and more...
When it comes to Artificial Intelligence: The Soul is in the Software.