dupa

Author Topic: hal accessing internet and saying the temperature brain plug in  (Read 2509 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
i know i have asked it before but am asking it again , can someone create a brain plug in that will access a weather site based on our zipcode ( i know their was a weather plug in before ) that will just acess the temperature and say the temperature ?? (not open a web page ) . and maybe say something like " let me see what the thermomater shows , oh it's now 72 degree's outside!" and maybe have other random sentences that would be used with the temperature degree's reading .

I know their is some brainiacs here that can do it !! :) ;)

sybershot

• View Profile
Re: hal accessing internet and saying the temperature brain plug in
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 06:17:17 pm »
there is a plug in that does this already, I can't remember the name atm. I will find it and post either tonight or tomorrow

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 09:23:13 am »
Sybershot, so this plug in will acess the internet information and hal will just say the teperature and "NOT" open a website? if so i would love to have it !!! please post it as soon as you can find it thanks! :)

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 10:16:44 am »
opps sorry, it does not open the website, but allows you to receive zipcode weather reports, at the moment I use this in conjunction with Gretta internet to open up a weather site. maybe OTC can merge/modify them seeing there his plug ins

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 10:40:12 am »
yeah i think that's the same plug in i already have but what i would like to have is hal to be able to access a weather website (users choice by zipcode etc. like that plug in ) and just say the temperature when asked to the user . and hopefully as i said add a phrase sentence like i checked the 5hermometor and it says it's 72 degree's outside .
this would be a nice option plug in in hal ! a vocal without the visual of a web page opening .

HEY OTCE DO YOU FEEL LIKE TACKLING SOMETHING LIKE A PLUG IN LIKE THIS ??? PLEASE .. PRETTY PLEASE ???  :) ;)