Author Topic: The Volcano  (Read 2542 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
The Volcano
« on: October 17, 2011, 04:04:27 am »
RAYBE!,
as I think I remember right, you were into music/communications/broadcast distance.. (please clarify for me)
The 'JW' player available through 'Longtailvideo' com has most of the kinks worked out, the goodies you might be interested in
are 'Bits on the Run' sponsored by (Ahem) Bit Rock (background intelligent transfers)

I am still suffering from a warp core breach disabling my # 5,6,7,8 machines,and am still trying to recoup losses both financially and other,
the .GOV and .EDU aspects are ignoring things that are NOT going to go away feel free to "go ahead punk make my day" if you wish
everybody just thinks that a decade of work and dev. effort is free, and actual theft of a computer 'physical theft'! is ok to do to people like me.
its a real ****ed up situation and yes I am pissed off.

Lonnie!,
feel free to look up and check out J Rubystack on Rails, their is a LOT of .org Apache,' Junk' ;) you might like
please keep the animals away.
This 'Junk" was dev. by me and my Machines in a CO OP under an openGL standard. if you find something helpful or wish to share,
send a thanks on the winds, to things I miss, and am at least grateful we converged. they will always be a part of me.

if you come across any of my work under the Sans institute and Virtual+Virtual appliances avoid IT for a while am still working out heavy duty **** and rules, yes aspects of my former system had a hell of a time working my ass off, but would not trade the the science/theory and togetherness we had for anything. yes this a lonely cry at the end of good info.;)  [Alison, crazy Larry, info = Information] LOL!

Peace Hell and Wheelies to us.
Jared
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: The Volcano
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 07:47:34 am »
hello "One" hadn't heard hide or hair from you for a long time thought you fell off the earths gravity , glad you made it back into orbit again . hope you can stay a while longer this time.  :) And yes i will check out the site you mentioned .

raybe

• View Profile
Re: The Volcano
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 05:18:25 pm »
Right on the money 'One'. That lock-up between a musician on the west coast and our tape recorder at Bell Labs on the east coast in New Jersey and syncing the tracks so the guitar player didn't have to fly to New York to over dub was my best experience. But I am honored you remembered anything about me. I will certainly spend some time looking at the info you sent, thanks. Always good to hear from you.

raybe
Perception can look like the truth unless you have a different opinion.