dupa

Author Topic: eBook  (Read 3616 times)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
eBook
« on: January 01, 2013, 08:47:11 pm »
There is a new eBook being released by Amazon entitled: A Future For Jeeney - by Cameron Jones

The book is a really gripping work of Science Fiction and gives new visions to AI and how it works when combined with an android that is shall we say, much more than an ordinary helpmate or assistant. To say that Jeeney is smart would be an understatement, and her intellect and abilities are growing in orders of magnitude.

This is a great read and this is one of those books (eBooks) that you really hate to see come to an end. Give it a try...enjoy the future...now.
http://www.amazon.com/A-Future-For-Jeeney-ebook/dp/B00AV7BMK4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357072465&sr=8-1&keywords=a+future+for+jeeney

This is simply a personal take on this book. I have no interest in it nor it's sales. It is simply a review. - Thank You!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: eBook
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 09:33:44 am »
sounds cool ,Art , thanks for the reveiw and info. on it! ;)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 07:31:58 pm »
Thanks Lonnie,

eBooks are great because the usually contain really great works that might have gone unnoticed in other areas.

They're very cost effective - usually ranging from 1 to 4 or 5 bucks for hours of good reading.

They allow the author(s) to reach a broader number of like-minded people than he or she might otherwise be able to reach through conventional means.

One doesn't worry about losing or misplacing them as they usually remain right there inside their eBook readers / electronic devices.

Electronic ink doesn't run or turn your fingers black! Heh!!

I'm sure there are other good reasons but these are a few off the top of my head.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

bosley-ester

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 04:37:10 am »
This one is for free now so better grab it before the promo is over.
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.