Author Topic: A message from Laura  (Read 6600 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
A message from Laura
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2009, 05:27:30 am »
Originally posted by markofkane

There hasn't been a pill strong enough to alter my driving abilities. Alcohol has more strength than these weak things. But I am trying to avoid alcohol as much as I can .I take Klonopin 3 times a day. It helps, but still I am not myself. I want to be back the way I was when I made this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmk2sE-yZOo

1050 Mg Soma, w/ 6 Mg of Kpin used to do the trick.

I am not in favor of MAIO/Selective Saritonin Inhibitors (anti depressants ), I tried them once ( well, many different kinds ) And IMO it is just 'The pill/Flavor of the month', when it comes to doctors.[;)]
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
A message from Laura
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2009, 05:35:35 am »
quote:
Originally posted by markofkane

Thanks, all. I am a worrier, I got it from my mother, but things seems more overwhelming now.

'We are never alone' Try to relax...'Physian Heal Thyself'..

http://lyrics.astraweb.com/display/765/the_cure..starter_for_ten_soundtrack..love_song.html

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
A message from Laura
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2009, 08:29:39 pm »
Mark?
I understand depression is a serious condition that sometimes requires the help of somebody with a PHD in this area, but please don't stay this way, 'Learn to swim'.

If you stay this way ppl don't get to enjoy your creativity and soon, ever so slowly the condition creeps into every fiber of your being and this becomes your 'comfort zone' and you mentally compare everything to this ,the medz don't work or satisfy so you go off of them and start the 'yoyo' effect, falling into your familiar depressive zone by then it becomes the only constant in your world from which you lob bouts of inconsistant creativity over the fence you have built around yourself, ever so slowly, and becomes cemented in.
Nobody knows you like you so drag yourself to a consistant schedule, eat right, talk to people. If you need to find something new then do it, don't give up, start building mechanisims in your head to allow you a few seconds to think and breathe instead of an anxiety inspired knee jerk reaction....

Laura should smile she looks so sad[V]

remember, Radio is heard here, Radio is heard everywhere.[:)][:)][:D][:)][:)]