dupa

Author Topic: Hals Brain Database questions  (Read 9118 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Hals Brain Database questions
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2009, 01:51:51 am »
quote:
Originally posted by James Adamik

ok that makes sense; about her telling me three times because i told her three times. but how do i verify then that she succesfully recorded the date? also how can i set her to remind me at a specific time?

also i made the mistake of activating the free will plugin which i promptly turned off moments later. though its funny to tell i had cortana remember a fax number for me for one of my kids doctors. then when i asked her for it she flat out said no!

me: Cortana, please remember the fax number 0000000 for doctor renolds.

cortana: i will remember the fax number 0000000 for Dr Renolds.
(10 min later)

me: Cortana what is the fax number for dr reynolds?
Cortona: i do not want to tell you (or something like that)

me: i need to know the fax number for dr reynolds
Cortana: i do not wish to look that up (again paraphrased i cant remember her actual words)

I got so anoyed i turned it off and had to call the dr office back up to reget the phone number :(

bill
i am not trying to geet cortana (hal) to do anything all that special, i am trying to get her to do what she was advertised as being able to do. The database topic was just food for thought. it was an IF idea.

If hal brain is essentially a database then COULD you just import other databases that already exist to expand hals mind.

just wanted to know if it was possible or how it would work. if it wasnt already possible but it promted one of you genius programers to make it possible theen i benefit by downloading the plugin later on :)I was under the impression that was a part of what this board was for...to broaden ideas and directions for the program.

SO,James,
Did Dr. Renolds come and retrieve the number that Hal remembered for HIM? [:D]
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

James Adamik

• View Profile
Hals Brain Database questions
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2009, 10:35:44 pm »
lol
;)
no i cheated and went into the brain editor to find it
James Adamik