Author Topic: HELP with Updating Ultra Hal 6 to Ultra Hal 7  (Read 2972 times)

lordskorpz

• View Profile
HELP with Updating Ultra Hal 6 to Ultra Hal 7
« on: January 25, 2020, 11:17:02 am »
After a few years of inactivity, I recently came across Ultra Hal again. I never removed Ultra Hal 6, I still have it installed on my computer.

I have tried updating 6 to 7 but I am unable to because I am constantly met with an error box with the follow text: "Your account info is correct but a purchased/registered account is not found linked to your account".

Do I have to actually buy Ultra Hal 7?

if that is the case, why hasn't Robert made it possible for those who bought Ultra Hal 6 to update to Utra Hal 7? why do we have to buy Ultra Hal 7 if we already bought Ultra Hal 6 before? Why can't I just update Ultra Hal 6 to 7?

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: HELP with Updating Ultra Hal 6 to Ultra Hal 7
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2020, 09:41:33 am »
I did a bit of research for you and here's what I found:

https://www.ultrahal.com/community/index.php?action=profile;u=2;area=showposts;start=15

From Dec. 19, 2017

29 Ultra Hal Assistant / New Ultra Hal 7.0 has been released

If you purchased Hal 6.2 anytime after October 1, 2017 your license was automatically upgraded to version 7.0 in the Zabaware order system free of charge. If you purchased Hal 6.x prior to October 1, 2017 you are eligible for a 50% off upgrade. Customers will be receiving emails and postcards over the next month with a 50% off coupon code. I am also giving a 50% off coupon good until the Dec 31, 2017 to anyone reading this forum post so you don't need to wait for any email. Just use this discount code at checkout: XMAS17

=======================
You can send Robert a PM and explain your situation to him.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -