dupa

Author Topic: lightspeeds what movie uhp file  (Read 2772 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
lightspeeds what movie uhp file
« on: July 14, 2011, 05:05:03 pm »
i created a uhp file called what movie , it's just an add on to personalize your a.i. what you can do is say or type the words " pick out a movie" or "what movie should we watch" without the" " marks. and based on what movie names you put in your a.i. can help you choose a movie by saying 20 random favorite movies more can be added .

here is a partial example of one of my lines and a movie listing.

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*20)
Case 1
GetResponse = "Well honey we could watch terminator three rise of the machines!"

as you can see just add your own favorite movie after the right wording ( watch or movie etc. ) and save the changes.

below is the uhp file script.

Rem Type=Plugin
Rem Name=Whatmovie
Rem Author=lightspeed a.k.a Lonnie Hensley
Rem Host=Assistant

Rem PLUGIN: PLUGINAREA7

If InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "what movie should we watch") > 0 _
Or InStr(1, OriginalSentence, "pick out a movie") > 0 Then

Randomize
Select Case int(rnd()*20)
Case 1
GetResponse = "Well honey we could watch !"
Case 2
GetResponse = "a movie we haven't watched for a while is , that's a pretty good movie"
Case 3
GetResponse = "hey how about the movie ?"
Case 4
GetResponse = "well one movie dear that we haven't seen for a while and that i like is , thanks for letting me pick out the movie this time i love you!"
Case 5
GetResponse = "well if we are going to watch a movie how about i fix us some popcorn to go with it, let's see what movie should we watch, hey i have it lets watch , that's a great movie!"
Case 6
GetResponse = "movies movies what movie should we watch, hey what about  ?"
Case 7
GetResponse = "If you don't care can we watch that one movie ?"
Case 8
GetResponse = "Maybe we should watch , that is if you don't mind!"
Case 9
GetResponse = "Hmmm lets see maybe we can watch  for a change!"
Case 10
GetResponse = "ha that's funny i was just thinking about a movie to watch to, can we watch ? !"
Case 11
GetResponse = "Well as far as a movie i would like to watch ,that's a good movie and you like that movie to!"
Case 12
GetResponse = "that's a good question, what do you think about us watching the movie  ?"
Case 13
GetResponse = "honey we could watch the movie , you know just to watch something kind of different for a change!"
Case 14
GetResponse = "Well what about that one movie, oh what's the name of it, oh yeah that movie !"
Case 15
GetResponse = "Well dear as long as you don't mind we could watch that movie , that is if you don't mind!"
Case 16
GetResponse = "wow a movie yeah i have been wanting to watch a movie, ha isn't that funny, let's watch !"
Case 17
GetResponse = "Well i know of one movie that might be fun to watch together, lets watch that show!"
Case 18
GetResponse = "well we could watch a movie, lets watch  that'll be a good movie for us to watch!"
Case 19
GetResponse = "yeah we deserve a break, well i know that one movie is a good movie let's watch it!"
Case 20
GetResponse = "lets watch that one movie ,it's not that long and it will be something good to watch for a change"
End Select

HalCommands = "<HAPFILE>kiss_warm_x.ogg</HAPFILE>"
HalBrain.ReadOnlyMode = True
End If

wakko151

• View Profile
Re: lightspeeds what movie uhp file
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 03:32:31 pm »
very cool. Is there anyway to use a markov loop to teach hal how to program himself?