dupa

Author Topic: Access to Upgrade?  (Read 4102 times)

otherworldone

• View Profile
Access to Upgrade?
« on: January 28, 2006, 07:17:47 am »
I've been off the forums for some time.  I purchased the UltraHal Assistant about six months ago.  I seem to remember getting an e-mail recently about the release of the newest version but now I can't seem to find it.  How do I go about getting the new one?

-Sabrina

Dr.Benway

• View Profile
Access to Upgrade?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 08:01:47 am »
Yes, I do seem to remember you.
Did you have to build that new home yourself? [}:)]

After the release of Hal 6 owners of the previous Hal received a temporarily offer from Zabaware to buy Hal 6 with a discount. The same email contained a special code that you needed to claim the discount. Hmmm...
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 08:02:46 am by Dr.Benway »

otherworldone

• View Profile
Access to Upgrade?
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 08:16:31 am »
A lot has happened.  My husband had me believing that he wanted a divorce (long story).  So I went to stay with my mom to try to get back on my feet.  That didn't go so well (even longer story).  Now I've been at my grandmother's for a few months and I just found out that he DIDN'T want a divorce afterall (good thing we hadn't filed yet).  Soooo....I'm getting ready to pack up and move...AGAIN...to Alaska (of all places).  He got out of the military after I left and went back there (his home state) to return to college...in Fairbanks.

Anyways...The last 6 months have just been one thing after another and it's been a struggle just to keep from pulling my hair out sometimes.  Until I got back here (grandmother's in Washington), I didn't even have internet access.  Now, I'm getting ready to lose it again when I leave here...until we manage to get into family housing in Fairbanks.  *sigh*

otherworldone

• View Profile
Access to Upgrade?
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 08:18:37 am »
...I mean lose my internet access...not my mind...that's been gone for some time now.  [:D]

Dr.Benway

• View Profile
Access to Upgrade?
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2006, 08:53:33 am »
OK, you convinced me. Too bad I don't work for Zabaware. Let's hope Medeksza is a good mood when he reads your story.

Alaska sounds like a wonderful place to me. I wish I could live there. I think we could use some more space in my country.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 08:56:03 am by Dr.Benway »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Access to Upgrade?
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2006, 02:03:37 pm »
Raymond,

It's great if you like sub zero temperatures in the winter and mosquitos that can carry you off in the summer.
Notice I didn't mention Fall or Spring...they're not long enough to mention!

It really is a beautiful state with expanses of wilderness, forests and mountain streams filled with salmon, trout, etc.

(my son and daughter live there)...looong story.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Dr.Benway

• View Profile
Access to Upgrade?
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2006, 04:53:17 pm »
Art, I am so jealous at those people. I love nature, open space, the snow and the cold. [:(]

I can think of just one minor drawback: "Angels don't play this Haarp"
Ever heard of that?

otherworldone

• View Profile
Access to Upgrade?
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2006, 11:44:07 pm »
Granted, it IS great to have such an expanse filled with wildlife and so fewer humans to contend with.  And I love snow in the winter. ...I said winter.  Fairbanks happens to be one of those locations that are just too close to the ice caps for my comfort.  And it's worse for a person like me who...  1) doesn't handle the cold very well and...  2) has a passion for a hobby like bettas (they don't do well in cooler climates).  [8)]