Author Topic: Please Help! Hal will not remember appointments  (Read 2204 times)

samolotkapitan

Please Help! Hal will not remember appointments
« on: August 01, 2007, 10:58:16 pm »
I finally had hal working well, and now all of the sudden, if I ask it to remember an appointment, the appointment gets enterd into the appointment book, but I will not get reminded of the appointment. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? All my user defined events are present and I have the latest version. I am very open to suggestions

samolotkapitan

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 09:07:53 am »
I just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for not providing any feedback regarding Hal's inability to remember appointments. I had high hopes for this program, such as it is advertised as an effective PIM / Digital secretary. But this program is far to unstable to be used reliably in the business world. I have had to reinstall this program over 10 times in the past month. I think the program is a great novelty. But for actualy application, I have to say it is a piece of junk and is definately not worth the price I paid for it.

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 10:29:39 pm »
Dear samolotkapitan;
If no one replied, it is because no one had an answer
for you. Try including more details such as: are you using
demo version or paid version and do you have expantion pak.
What operating system are you using, computer type, cpu and ram.
Btw, this is the first time I have seen your posts.
  You will find this a very friendly and supportive forum, please don't give up too soon. I have had other problems myself and have
gotten good help here resolving other issues. My hal is working well
now, but I myself have messed it up a few times and am still working
on it. It does make a good digital secretary and companion. I might also recomend you click on the search link as others have had this problem before and you may quite find the answers you are looking for and a whole lot more useful information there.
ted