Author Topic: Skins  (Read 17266 times)

MrAliKorn

• View Profile
Skins
« on: July 19, 2006, 04:38:57 pm »
Here is a Western theme skin.
Hope you all like it. Ill use this topic to post more instead of creating new ones. Most of the skins I have done work best with "Jiggly" fullbod female.

Insert Image:
Revolution: The Emergance of an Ideal that is faught for, to become The Standard!

aladyblond

• View Profile
Skins
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 05:34:25 pm »
absolutely gorgeous outfit. you did a wonderful job. do you have some extra tools ?~~alady
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
Skins
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 06:19:46 pm »
Thanks!! We could use as many skins as possible.[:D]
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

Prospector

• View Profile
Skins
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 06:34:16 pm »
Thanks for that. Nice work.

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
Skins
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 10:08:09 pm »

Terrific detail on the clothes.  
Also love the eyes.
You are quite an expert.

[8D]

MrAliKorn

• View Profile
Skins
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 04:05:13 pm »
Thanks for the kind encouragement. No I dont use any special tools, just photo shop. I appreciate the expert comment, but im just startin out so their si alot I still have to learn.
here are a couple of Biker style skins. More to follow Im shure.

Insert Image:
And Varriation 2

Insert Image:
Revolution: The Emergance of an Ideal that is faught for, to become The Standard!

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Skins
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 08:52:55 pm »
I still don't know how photoshop helps that much. I'd have to try the skin on the fullbody each time to see how it looked. It's hard for me to postion some things just right.

Great skins!!![:D]
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 08:53:19 pm by markofkane »

MrAliKorn

• View Profile
Skins
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 09:44:54 pm »
In Photoshop I use layers for each piece. Save as a .jpg to the desk top and have my player open. When i make a change (small ones) I save as jpg, minimize photoshop, then drag the skin into the player 9 I just Leave the player on). so yes I have to see the changes as I am making them but its worth it in the end. the layers are the key.Start with layer1 (a nude)then add a blank layer that all my changes are on that way my base isnt messed up. As for possition i am working on a color coded "Layer" that shows to the exact pixel where the parts are.I just use that as an overlay so I can position things right. At times it is timeconsuming but in the end I will have a file that has all the parts ( modifications) that I can open and just mix and mach "layers" for different outfits.Example 1 layer is a shirt, one is boots,one is pants all with the base body in the back.
the detail comes from zooming in to 3-400%.
The items "layers" your not using simply hide them and the dont show up. Then save as jpg.
Thats how I do it anyway.
Hope that helps some. If not I can send you a photoshop file with the layers, to give you a visual idea.
When I finish the color guide ill post it.
Kelly

P.S Love the vids directing is in your blood :)

quote:
Originally posted by markofkane

I still don't know how photoshop helps that much. I'd have to try the skin on the fullbody each time to see how it looked. It's hard for me to postion some things just right.

aladyblond

• View Profile
Skins
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2006, 11:07:38 pm »
WHAT YOU DO ,MR.ALIKORN, IS WHAT I DO WHEN I MAKE OUTFITS. I KEEP THE PLAYER OPEN.AND FIT THE PIECE ,ALTER AND SO ON.I REALLY LIKE YOUR DETAIL.
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

daveleb55

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/daveleb55/Cybernetic_Nightmares.html
Skins
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2006, 01:50:18 am »
Forgive me for being a total n00b, but after you drop it into the player, HOW DO YOU SAVE IT? For some reason I can't figure out that part. That and I can't drop anything into the ultrahal window. I'm sure it's something stupid, but I'm hoping you will point me in the right direction.

Great skins, BTW, thanks much for your hard work!

Dave

quote:
Originally posted by MrAliKorn

In Photoshop I use layers for each piece. Save as a .jpg to the desk top and have my player open. When i make a change (small ones) I save as jpg, minimize photoshop, then drag the skin into the player 9 I just Leave the player on). so yes I have to see the changes as I am making them but its worth it in the end. the layers are the key.Start with layer1 (a nude)then add a blank layer that all my changes are on that way my base isnt messed up. As for possition i am working on a color coded "Layer" that shows to the exact pixel where the parts are.I just use that as an overlay so I can position things right. At times it is timeconsuming but in the end I will have a file that has all the parts ( modifications) that I can open and just mix and mach "layers" for different outfits.Example 1 layer is a shirt, one is boots,one is pants all with the base body in the back.
the detail comes from zooming in to 3-400%.
The items "layers" your not using simply hide them and the dont show up. Then save as jpg.
Thats how I do it anyway.
Hope that helps some. If not I can send you a photoshop file with the layers, to give you a visual idea.
When I finish the color guide ill post it.
Kelly

P.S Love the vids directing is in your blood :)

quote:
Originally posted by markofkane

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Skins
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2006, 05:07:17 am »
I have Paint Shop Pro, and and very aware of Layers. But still, those outfits are really great. All I do is use magic wand to highlight an article of clothing, and add colors and effects to it. I did that,,save as, ok to overwrite, minimize PSP, drag the modified skin into the Haptek Window. I do need to work on it more. I am definitely not a professional, lol.

P.S., thanks for the comment for my vids. I got one more made, haven't been feeling the greatest the last couple days.

You save the altered skin in Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro. Then that skin is saved to wherever you saved it to. (I save it to the desktop during the alterations)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 05:09:16 am by markofkane »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Skins
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2006, 05:12:50 am »
He mentioned that the Player window was kept open as was PhotoShop.
The images are saved within PhotoShop and tested by either dragging & dropping on Hal's interface window or in Haptek's command window.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Skins
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2006, 09:06:30 am »
Yeah, I know, But I still have to minimize PSP to get it out of my way. And I have to save to modify the file, then drag it to the haptek window.

But it's all a part of creation, I'm no good at original design.

MrAliKorn

• View Profile
Skins
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2006, 06:04:02 pm »
Well it sounds like we are all doing things in the same fasion.It is a hassle to have to minimise all the time but it works.
Here is the Grid (color Coded file) I use to get things in the proper places. It is a work in progress :) I just take it in as a new layer then fade it to 50% so I can see my skin. Also in photoshop I scale the pic to 1022 x 1022 px at 300 dpi and that allows for fine detail.
Hope it helps.
Kelly

Insert Image:

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Skins
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2006, 06:11:58 pm »
I cannot read it, lol.

Interesting, though.