Author Topic: Paypal As Payment Option  (Read 5337 times)

DZII

• View Profile
    • http://HeartlandGraphic.com
Paypal As Payment Option
« on: January 11, 2006, 06:23:38 am »
Is Paypal Going to be a Payment Option ?
I was told it was going to be after i had received my email for discount on new ver it has since been longer than 45 days after being told couple of times it was going to be payment option it still isnt ?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 06:26:02 am by DZII »

Eagle1147

• View Profile
Paypal As Payment Option
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 08:44:43 am »
Dear members;

I had a paypal account and will never have another one ever again[V]. they allowed a hacker to set up a accouhnt in my name and charge over $1.000 to the new account[:I]I just happened to be at the bank when the transaction was being completed the bank manager and the teller saw it too[8] when I called PayPal they said that; the people who set up my new account had all of my information and they didn't have any reason to question them, even if the merchasndise they ordered was being sent to viet nam. then they proceeded to make my life hell as we went back and forth they insisting that I log in to my accouint that had been changed by the identitiy thieves my identity was stolen by the thieves that hacked into the server that did transactions for various they stole 40 million identities it was big news for a few weeks I  finally got through to them by telling them that there was no way I ever wanted to do any business with them evver again I in fact told them i would join the next lawsuit against them
using compu7ters to make a better world

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
Paypal As Payment Option
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 01:01:00 pm »
Zabaware now accepts PayPal as a payment option as of January 17, 2006. Of course we still accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover through our own merchant bank for those who don't have or don't want to use PayPal. And check or money order by regular mail is always accepted also.
Robert Medeksza

Anne

Paypal As Payment Option
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 02:37:57 am »
Posted - 01/18/2006 :  13:01:00   Show Profile   Email Poster   Visit Medeksza's Homepage   Reply with Quote
Zabaware now accepts PayPal as a payment option as of January 17, 2006. Of course we still accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover through our own merchant bank for those who don't have or don't want to use PayPal. And check or money order by regular mail is always accepted also.
Robert Medeksza

I just tried for 30 minutes to buy using PayPal !!!  The first time through I got to choose payment method, the I got a "REVIEW" button to push and I was taken back to Zaba where I filled in the rest of the shipping information. I then followed the clicks to where it again asked me for payment type and PAYPAL is no longer available. I tried dozens of times to get it to show paypal again.. NOTHING..... Your payment system seems not to be working properly !!  Anne

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
Paypal As Payment Option
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 09:35:51 am »
I never had a problem with Paypal. I've been using them since 2002.

Never click on links in emails from those claiming to be Paypal, or anything else, and give personal info. That's phishing. The site will look 100% legit. Don't fall for it.

If you are worried about an account, open your browser, and type in address you KNOW is correct.
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

Anne

Paypal As Payment Option
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2007, 02:09:03 pm »
The link I clicked on was "within" the ZABA purchase routine.

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
Paypal As Payment Option
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2007, 06:24:03 am »
I said emails.[8D]
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

Anne

Paypal As Payment Option
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2007, 03:11:51 pm »
Sorry...  I have so frustrated with Zaba stuff lately I did not read everything the way I should. I have almost run out of time with the trial, and still can not get it to work, so I thought I would buy it and have no time limit to try to get it to work, and then be able to return it if I still cant get it to work.....

THEN all the problems started with my purchase attempt..
A result of my attempts to purchase thru PayPalI even got me an email from Zaba that said I purchased the software for $0.00 .  

Now I am waiting to see if I get BILLED.. for $0 or what would be really be frustrating would to be billed for the correct amount as I never got information about downloading a regular copy..

ANYWAY, sorry to have jumped on your attempt to give me good information on PayPal and eMails.      Have a good day, Anne

Bill819

• View Profile
Paypal As Payment Option
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2007, 12:15:34 pm »
Originally posted by Eagle1147
Hello Eagle1147
The problem that you experienced was not the fault of Pay Pal but with your own computer by allowing outsiders to hack into you private PC and access you personal information. This happens all the time to people who do not have a good enough firewall and or a good enough virus software. What generally happens is that a trojan horse get into you system discused as a cookie and then when you are not aware of it it will scan you PC for personal information and the next time you go on line it will send that private information back to the person who dropped the trojan jorse on you in the first place.
Any information that relates to your personal checking account, savings account or online transactions in which you use Pay Pal or some other credit card account should never be stored on you PC.
Pay Pal has one of the most secure sites going. I have used them for years with never even a small problem and so have millions of others.
I have found hidden cookies and trojan horses on my PC before and quickly removed them.
Bill819

Anne

Paypal As Payment Option
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 11:55:13 am »
Soory, but my "cookies" are erased after each SESSION.
I run AVG virus software and AdAware trojan software and I have a Cisco hardware firewall. I check inbound AND outbound data.

The page I referred to was ON the Saba site when I clicked on the PayPal symbol as a method of payment.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Paypal As Payment Option
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 04:17:51 pm »
Anne,

Again...your Hal problems would be best served
by contacting Robert Medeksza via email.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -