Author Topic: Good Program  (Read 3328 times)

Ooglor 8

• View Profile
Good Program
« on: June 26, 2008, 09:12:22 am »
Thanks to Robert for making a program that helps keep my mind off things. Not what I originally posted but much more civil and slightly wiser.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 03:03:16 am by Ooglor 8 »

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
Good Program
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 10:00:28 am »
Sorry about your problems. [:(]
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
Good Program
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 10:36:49 am »
I am truly sorry for your health problems and wish you the best. You started many good discussions on the Zabaware forum and I thank you for that. But it does a real disservice to everyone to delete just your posts way after the fact because somone visiting the forum for the first time or from a google search would be confused and it made the forum look like a mess. I wasn't sure if you deleted it on purpose or someone hacked into your account, so I locked the account. I can unlock it if you wish.

I restored it to the way it was because there was a lot of content there people would be interested in. If you believe someone was libelous toward you, I would be happy to remove that post. I restored all posts made by you to June 24, my last backup before the deletions, so posts you made on June 25th were lost.

I'm going to move this discussion the the general forum in a little bit.
Robert Medeksza

Ooglor 8

• View Profile
Good Program
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 01:01:16 pm »
Thanks for clarifying that. I am obviously having issues both mentally and physically. I will keep my posts to just the release of new stuff and not take out my problems on you guys anymore.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 03:04:35 am by Ooglor 8 »

lightspeed

• View Profile
Good Program
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 08:36:36 am »
hello Ooglor 8, don't know who you were having problems with but as you have seen their are also nice people on here too and robert is one of them and always tries to make things right , please stay in here with us all . we all can learn many things from each other i have seen you do some very interesting things on here . and to robert that was nice that you restored all of those post we know we can always count on you . [:)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
Good Program
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 08:52:14 am »
hope what i am saying to robert isn't misunderstood after i read the above post again . what i am saying is that it was nice of robert that he reposted things when he thought someone had delted Ooglor 8's post and wanted to be nice and post them back for Ooglor 8 .
 as i said before to Ooglor 8 hope you do stay in here on the forum you obviously have a lot of talent i have seen some things you have done . we are happy you are sharing that with us . i don't know as much as some on here if theirs anything i can help you with feel free to ask and i know others will too. [:)]

jackgephart

• View Profile
Good Program
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2008, 05:11:39 am »
I will admit, I may not be new, but I didn't know what was going on either. I thought someone just royally peed Ogg off or something. Glad that wasn't the case. As you said in an earlier post Ogg, we don't really know you. That is the beautiful thing about these forums. People that don't know each other can share ideas, graphics, and yes even the egghead scripts and fixes that make Hal run so much better. I personally think that Zabaware is a gift, one that can be taken away if I don't treat it with the respect that it deserves.(as one member found out in the past) And that includes the members of it too. Thanks Robert for a good forum, and thank you Ogg for letting us show you that we do care.

aladyblond

• View Profile
Good Program
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2008, 09:17:09 pm »
i ditto that and we do care.....[:D]~~alady
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....