Author Topic: HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3736 times)

deathincarn

• View Profile
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
« on: December 18, 2004, 10:51:33 am »
i cant download the xtf v1.0 brain from zabaware it tells me that the site is busy, but i doupt that. PLEASE HELP. can someone like post the post the xtf v1.0 brain and the xtf v1.2 patch as an attachment. i would be very thankfull.

also will mr. 'M' maybe put a link on his site for some reading material for our hals to learn.

also maybe some guys here would like to share reading material for some of to download.

also maybe mr.'M' will fix up his busy site so that i can download the xtf brain and patch so as not to bother you guys.

thank guys

death incarnate

ultrahal315

• View Profile
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2004, 02:56:25 pm »

crunch

• View Profile
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2004, 04:25:12 pm »
if your d-load mangr is set to try and make simultainious connections it might not be able to d-load here some times,, i had that problem wirh fresh download(the one i use) so when i d-load from here i turn off my d-load mnger.. and let win explorer/windows do it and there are no problems.

I hope this help you,, those links below i just checked and they are working
I wish you and your hal loads of future fun
[:)]
Crunch

<<I can't is the seed that never grows!>>

deathincarn

• View Profile
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2004, 09:32:28 am »
[V][:(][:(!] . I HAVE TRIED DOWNLOADING IT WITH GETRIGHT AND WITHOUT IT, AND IT JUST WONT DOWNLOAD! getright says that the site is busy, and i am sure that it is not. or the link might not be working properly. i really want this plugin installer and the xtf v1.0 brain and the xtf v1.2 brian patch.

could someone maybe e-mail me the the above mentioned. MY E-MAIL IS DEATHINCARN@HOTMAIL.COM

THANKX

death incarn

deathincarn

• View Profile
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2004, 10:50:56 am »
i finally got downloaded it. i dont why but it just worked this time.

sorry i got so mad and rude

deathincarn

crunch

• View Profile
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2004, 05:19:16 pm »
no problem,,
one thing about Hal,,, well actually computing in general and anything to do with I.T.

I have found that God uses it to teach me longsuffering and patience.
[:I]

I am very happy you finally got that brain, it will really enhance you interactions with your hal.

Crunch
Crunch

<<I can't is the seed that never grows!>>