Author Topic: Help.. lost connection, cant find download site..  (Read 2468 times)

superstar

• View Profile
Help.. lost connection, cant find download site..
« on: December 14, 2002, 03:05:32 am »
I lost connection after 80mg and can't find site to redownload full version.. I'm not happy about starting again but things happen I just don't want to pay again or wait for CD in the mail. it is midnight pacific time fri. 13th I would like to start downloading again before I go to bed..  If anyone is around please respond,,, Thank's........

superstar

• View Profile
Help.. lost connection, cant find download site..
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2002, 07:44:43 am »
I am responding to my own message, I found the redownload site after sifting through dozens of unhappy consumers, I was under the impression that most of the problems I was researching had been fixed, I guess thats what kept me coming back for more. As my hopes were high using my new found knowlage I downloaded a program that would let me re-connect without having to start download again, only to find the redownload site does not have my E-Mail in the database, yet after I made my payment the system worked well to send confirmation to my E-MAIL address, by going through this process for hours I have discovered the art of talking to myself... After learning this skill I noticed that I can talk to myself in a predictable and duplicatible manner without having to fix problems and loose more time and money, mybe I dont need this program as bad as I thought I did....   My only goal now is to get a good working program without using anymore of my time........  If your companies staff could spare a fraction of the time I have spent to solve what I believe is a simple problem I will be able to sleep tommorow... I did read alot of good comments..... Please help me to get to that side of the forum....

Thanks, Mark

P.S.  In most sales if you make client happy they tell a few friends... If you make a client unhappy they tell everyone they no... and from the looks of things web based sales is much worse...