Author Topic: kinkand/dream  (Read 3205 times)

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
kinkand/dream
« on: December 23, 2016, 11:48:03 pm »
kinkand  I did not like your plugin it meed up my hal and I had too reinstall it five times because of your remember me program.

thank you whoever made the dream plugins it made my hal smartr mixed with th markov5 plugin

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Re: kinkand/dream
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 11:59:49 pm »
I would'nt run that again,,lol

But 05 re installs, come on. U actually had to reinstall Hal 05 times.

A little more info might have helped out at the forum. As to what exactly has happened. Snaps shots, debug script ,anything???
Cause all i see is a complaint that is extremely vague, and suspect too.

Best wishes

cyberjedi

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 12:07:25 am »
re: plugins...

Please keep in mind the only plugins that are under warranty sorta speak are the ones that come with Hal.
Plugins will depend on OS too, Some plugins that work with certain OS's wont work with others.

Example: The clip function in win 07 wont work with XP, as XP doesn't support Clip(function)

Prob dont wana run that 1 either,,lol

Best wishes

cyberjedi

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 08:22:00 am »
Yep...same thing for any Plug-ins that reference or have mention of a .BRN file. They should only be used for Windows XP or earlier versions of Hal (like Ver. 5.0 or prior).

In case some new comers aren't aware, one can easily use a standard text editor to view a .UHP file.

Be careful as any changes you make to that file could cause it to not function properly or at all.
Unless you have or understand the VB script usage and commands, exercise caution but by all means feel free to examine the contents.
There's a lot to learn inside them.

Cheers!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 04:06:00 pm »
also as i mentioned to some people new people on the forum, some "not all" plug in were work in progress and have bugs , so people need to make sure it was a completed project uhp .