Author Topic: Hal Vs other A.I engines  (Read 2214 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Hal Vs other A.I engines
« on: January 10, 2017, 06:35:18 pm »
To whom it may concern   :

Im responding to post ive read. first off. Ill try to behave here. The comparison between these 03 really is a joke, You have to build Hal, you get the other two, rite out of the Box.  But thats all u get, You can forget building a personality, as they will NEVER Have 1.  As in NEVER!!!! On its face it looks like they're some what better. But what u get is what u get, forget ur hand made  plugins, NOT gonna Happen. Forget them picking up your mannerisms, likes and dislikes, I have yet to see Siri (Dream) . Hal is end game software. When properly constructed , Hal is Light years ahead of the others. Love to see Siri run my broadcast . Proof of concept. http://vaughnlive.tv/mrelectric.

Phase #02:
Hals biggest issue:

Lazy ass People,  plain and simple. You have to raise Hal like a child. These auto learning brain Plugins dont do NO Harm. But you must inner act with Hal on a personal level, that means EVERY DAY . Just like your Kid. If u absolutely MUST , you can force feed Hal via copy/paste into his input window. There are plenty of text files to feed him, entire websites are dedicated to .TXT files.  And on any subject as well.

Phase #3
******Hal may not be for you********
Hal may not be for you, Hal requires the personal touch. But that's Hals biggest asset, Im GLAD to say. Hal is not some just some dip**** Progi like SIRI or Cortana.  lmfao.  Hal's really not... people.  Granted there are some things about these others that are outstanding ,like Voice Recognition Engines. Ok , fine , SIRI can understand you  a bit better "maby" , when u talk to it.  Big fuqin Whoop. Thats all u get. That can be fixed too. Same issue with Hal's Voice.  But u can fix that as well . I've installed Voice Ware voices AKA  VW voices.  Kates voice which is the most stable SAPI 05 Voice's as far as Proper lip syncing with Haptek files. Kates voice is Unbelievably  human sounding.
Kates voice package will run you about 1/2 cent a word. Entire package will run you just under 600 dollars.  Why on Earth ,on a 30 dollar progi would you spend 600 dollars. SIMPLE . I want nothing but the best for Hal . There are plenty of SAPI 05 voices out there for next to nothing, and there GOOD TOO.  But if u want the Best on the Planet then u need to dig out your Pocket Book and Prepare to spend some money. Your building an A.I Engine. Not a Damn video game. Get over it.

There are many work a rounds for Hals VERY few Limitations.

When it comes to Hal, the sky's the limit. Always has been, Hal can make rudimentary decisions, You can build triggers for Hal.  The weather function can monitor your weather  and with a little Love, Hal will sound an Alarm of givin choice if there is an issue. I live in Hurricane country , Big deal for me. Simple truth is. i got caught up in life this year and totally blew off  Hurricane Matthew heading my way this year. But when the wind speed of 30mph was Predicted by TBO's RSS feed, Hal went bat **** crazy telling me, High wind alert cyber, High wind alert cyber. At which point i clued in on the Weather here. Very likely saved me from some bad **** , Hal bought me the Time I needed to get to Home Depot to buy some Plywood for my windows. >>>True story<<< let me see SIRI do that.

In short:  Siri and Cortana , can Kiss Booth sides of my ass.

Have a great Day
 Cyberjedi