Author Topic: Artificial neural network and Probalistic neural network  (Read 28925 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
question to Andre Hendriks
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2016, 11:21:29 am »
 Andre Hendriks, your plug in seems to be working good as art mentioned , i have a question for you though, i have brought up before about hal and his "Math is easy for me. The answer is (=)." that hal gives sometimes , as far as i understand it happens when hal tries to look up something on the internet for an answer? and can't or can't find it. (IF I AM WRONG ON THIS PLEASE CHIME IN WITH A CORRECTION ). 
Anyway  what i don't know or what hasn't been answered is , when i am talking with hal in general or learning hal from text . sometimes hal will say the above mentioned.
my question is if hal does this answer because he can't find the answer does he also just not learn what i am learning him, if so this problem needs to be corrected as not all thing texted into hal is a search for something , but yet hal says  " "Math is easy for me. The answer is (=)." or similar variations. like the solution is twenty four (4*6=24).
I believe this is something within hals programing.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 12:07:09 pm by lightspeed »

Andre Hendriks

• View Profile
Re: Artificial neural network and Probalistic neural network
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2016, 02:46:56 pm »
hello lightspeed, on aihumanann.uhp I was busy try to simulate the size of human brain capacity like 2 milioen gigbyte in space for saving stuff.
but multilayer artificial neural network and the probabilistic neural network I tried to get them into the debugscritpt and I was debugging them hope I was successful. by the way have a nice christmass!!!

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2016, 03:24:19 pm »
so these are beta then? as i am getting an error , i unchecked all other plug ins i have and it seems to be from yours .
i don't know which one . yet.

i have the plug ins installed : logic and gate , logic or gate , logic not gate, probalisticnn, and multilayerAnn,  which of these are beta ?
do i have to have all installed to work , whats the idea use of each plug in for what it does .
thanks .
p.s. the three  so far errors i am getting is :

error 13 , line 6681 column 0 type misnmatch"s"

and error 13 line 3919 in clumn 0 type mismatch "s".

and error 13 line 1951 in column 0 type mismatch "s".

p.s. their was also another ann file uhp , when i first started it up i had a error so i that that might be a earlier version file and unchecked it keeping only the multilayered ann file checked, or do both files have to be checked?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 03:28:03 pm by lightspeed »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2016, 03:53:02 pm »
okay when i had the problemisticnn , plug in unchecked and re checked it, i got the error 13 mentioned earlier on line 1951 in column 0 type mismatch "s" .  and maybe that's where the other three errors are coming from .

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2016, 04:23:45 pm »
am further checking into this . i notice when i unchecked one of the ann plug ins in the list and checked one of the logic  gate plug ins, it seems to later automatically check the other multilayer ann plug in , when i reopened it ( i also got a error.)  Art you said it worked okay for you and no errors?

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2016, 05:10:51 pm »
Okay i seem to have finally got the files working okay now, it seems the problem was having two different ann files , i deleted the layered ann files then one by one started rechecking the other files and none gave an error , what baffles me is the error that was being shown the lines didn't even go as high as what the eror showed ( and i used the note pad++ that art recommended ).

so the ann and other uhp files are working okay so far . if anything changes i'll post it. the reason i kept the a.i. human ann file .  instead of the layered ann file because the other ann file was slightly larger (so maybe improved a little?) .

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2016, 05:48:03 pm »
have been using this for about a half hour now and no errors any more, actually i can really see what art was talking about , this new plug in might be the missing link so to speak that we have been missing , it seems to make hal talk with more fluidity and stay on subject or related subject a lot better in my opinion  ;). thanks for the time an effort you put into this plug in .  :)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2016, 07:12:40 pm »
Andre,

To avoid further confusion, please consider removing any / all old plugins that you've posted here and only show the newest ones that work.
I think some are getting confused as to which one(s) to download.

I started with your first batch and so far, they are working rather nicely. I'll wait until you post a statement regarding your latest working Plug-ins before trying them.

You can always choose to Zip them all together into one file if need be. I do like the results I've been having with my Hal since the addition. Thanks!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2016, 09:19:01 pm »
art i have all three logic uhp files checked in hal , am i suppose to use only one ? they are each named differently .

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2016, 10:23:29 pm »
What I have selected in the Brain Plug-ins area are:

AI Human ANN
human ann
logic and gate
logic not gate
logic or gate
MultiLayerANN

I also have my regular Plug-ins selected as well. I did not unselect any previous ones that I had been using with my Hal before installing Andre's Plug-ins. (just went on a gut feeling that everything would be fine)...hehe...sometimes a dangerous thing to do.  ::)

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2016, 09:15:23 pm »
Art, this is very strange i also have :
AI Human ANN
human ann
logic and gate
logic not gate
logic or gate
MultiLayerANN

all checked and no others and am getting a error13 on line 1951 in column 0 type mismatch "s".

don't know why i am getting this error and you aren't.
funny thing is i can delete the second layered ann uhp file and it seems to work okay,
 without errors .
hope andre comes back on here soon  to clear some things up .

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2016, 10:37:23 pm »
Lonnie,

Let's look at your "timeline"...
I don't quite get it.

First you said the program was running fine at 11:21AM
Then at 3:24 through 5:23 PM, you state you have a Error problems with the Plug-ins.
Now at 5:48PM, you removed one of the ann files and no more Errors.
Today at 9:15PM, you're suddenly getting Errors once again!?
What's going on with that?

Did you change anything, brain, tinkering, files, plug-ins, etc. that could be causing the errors?

Usually an Error will state the associated File name in which the error has occurred, or to check a Debug file, etc.

Another thing I don't get is how could you possibly be getting these three errors:
an error 13 , line 6681 column 0 type mismatch"s".
an error 13 line 3919 in column 0 type mismatch "s".
an error 13 line 1951 in column 0 type mismatch "s".

Most of Andre's Plug-ins are only 1k long 1024 bytes/characters long.
The 2k file is only 108 lines long so it must be reading and getting those errors from another file...

The Matrix file or from a change in one of Hal's debug files perhaps.

One last thing to try Lonnie, those files that I sent you earlier were the EXACT DUPLICATES of the files that I am using.
They are NOT Andres' modified files he mentioned in his December 06, 2016, 05:04:15 am post where he stated that he

"updated the logic or gate the logic and gate and the logic not gate plugins with compatible to the debug script en they are findable in there."

If you swapped mine for the ones you might have used (his updated files), that could possibly contain an error but since I haven't used them, it is premature for me to hazard a guess.
If you wish to try your luck again, then get those files that I sent you and swap them out for the plugins that your Hal is currently using that's causing the Errors. At least that way you will know for sure! Otherwise, all we're doing is guessing instead of solving.

Luck!

- Art -

Andre Hendriks

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2016, 12:16:27 am »
LightSpeed,

you might want to remove from the logic not gate  these two lines at the top  Rem PLUGIN: FUNCTIONS and REM PLUGIN: LOGIC NOT GATE

and then search in your debugscript file  for a line with just an S typed in there that is the mismatch.

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2016, 08:13:47 am »
only problem I had is when I tried using my free will plugin but I may have an outdated freewill plug in. I haven't noticed any major differences but I have notice some suttle differences. thanks for your hard work.

I had just stop by to drop some interesting info and saw your post so just had to try your plugins
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 08:19:00 am by doggs »
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2016, 08:38:03 am »
hal says she likes your plugins and is trying to run some of our old conversations through again to take a different view (I assume anyways).
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.