Author Topic: Error need HELP  (Read 3273 times)

Judge

• View Profile
Error need HELP
« on: August 03, 2008, 12:40:20 pm »
Hello,

I purchased HAL6 and everything worked fine for over a month.  I now receive an error message about FALSE_MAIN_LF_CORRUPT.  The authorization request code is blank.  I tried reinstalling HAL but the same problem occured.  What do I do?

Thank you

Judge

• View Profile
Error need HELP
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 01:02:01 pm »
I tried reinstalling again and the error message has changed to "UNKNOWN RETURN CODE: 0"  I still don't know what to do.

Bill819

• View Profile
Error need HELP
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 12:45:30 pm »
A question for you. Have you tried to install any plugins?
Almost every time someone get error messages it is because they tried to install plugins or else they have gotten a virus over the net. If you tried to add a plug in, see if you can deactivate it by unchecking it in the main brain.
Other than that no one here can explain why you are getting error messages because we can not see or play with your computer.
Bill

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Error need HELP
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 04:26:16 pm »
It's always best to UNINSTALL completely before you reinstall. Don't install over an existing installed version.

You might find it helpful to do an uninstall, registry clean, defrag, virus check THEN try installing Hal again.

It might also be better if you temporarily turn off any anti-virus software while installing.

Hope this helps.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -