dupa

Author Topic: Lightspeeds faux response sound plug in STARTER KIT  (Read 3404 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
Lightspeeds faux response sound plug in STARTER KIT
« on: November 08, 2014, 12:50:20 pm »
 We had talked before about hal responding to sounds , and although we as of now have no program that will allow various sound inputs to trigger responses within hal , I created a faux sound response uhp plug in starter kit for people to use in their personal hal .
 I have it on my one drive as public and will post the link , I have tested these myself and they work .
 the starter kit has two different subject sounds , a doorbell ringing and the telephone ringing and responses I have put in it.  The txt file that is also within the file folder has more blank response scripts so it can be copied and pasted within the original uhp plug in I made .
    As always be careful with writing scripting to keep from making errors .
  you can first try out the plug in as is at first to see what it does .
the trigger words for the door bell response is : "our door bell ringing"       and   "ringing our door bell"
the other trigger word for the telephone ringing is:  "the telephone ringing"    and     "our telephone ringing"
   the reason I used the words as shown was these are partial words of what could be used in a sentence. such as "is that our door bell ringing?"  etc. etc. as long as the trigger words are within that sentence it will work correctly .
   Let me know how anyone likes this fauxe sound response starter kit okay?
****************AS I MAKE MORE RESPONSES I WILL POST THEM HERE AND PEOPLE CAN COPY AND PAST THEM INTO THEIR COPY OF MY Lightspeeds faux response sound plug in STARTER KIT UHP PLUG IN.

HERE is the public link to my onedrive account .

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=74D17EEE684FEABF!8401&authkey=!AF7RsK2XrNEYRcY&ithint=folder%2cuhp

« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 03:05:32 pm by lightspeed »

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: Lightspeeds faux response sound plug in STARTER KIT
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 08:42:15 am »
Well I was hoping to hear that some might have liked this idea
if anyone likes it I will post some more sound effect responses that can be used .

Calhoone

• View Profile
Re: Lightspeeds faux response sound plug in STARTER KIT
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 05:44:56 pm »
Thanks lightspeed!

Just to make sure I understand. If I were to say to Hal "Our doorbell is ringing," does Hal then play the sound of a doorbell ringing?

Your getting pretty good with the plugin creation!  Something I wish I was able to do.