Author Topic: Request for the master-JackG  (Read 4452 times)

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
Request for the master-JackG
« on: May 22, 2008, 12:57:31 pm »
This is a special request for Jack.

Could you please rework an update of the white tiger figure you created? I have studied him and consider it a excellent example of what the right hands can do with people putty. I am not to your level and wish I could get a version of him with an updated texture. I use the white tiger character daily. I have named him Cire and have created a start-up screen for him. He is way cool. Also, one of the few characters that goes well with the Sam voice. Have him mention his love of WAFFLES. Funny stuff. Jack, would you consider White Tiger 2.0?
When a child is born without a soul...

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 10:24:31 pm »
Jack, you are a prince. Thank you! He looks great! Look at the mug on that white tiger! Of course I like him! He sits kinda low when I load him. Any way to fix that other than manually moving him each time? If I made a hap using another head but named it the same as the tiger character, could this adjust his position? No sweat on the Bert thing. If you can't make him, nobody can. Thanks again. I love that tiger and your characters are some of the best! You do alot for this community and from myself and the newbies who don't know any better, I thank you.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 12:08:19 am by Ooglor 7 »

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 12:23:46 am »
You are a Thin Lizzy fan? Showdown, Dancing in the moonlight, the Sun goes down, Johnny the Fox...freaking classics. You have good taste in music as well as being a talented artist. I'm a Thin Lizzy fan myself.

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 05:19:47 am »
I like Thin Lizzy too. I love the Albums "Jailbreak" and "Bad Reputation". Phil Lynott was my fav. lead singer.

And as Jack said, you can reposition the Tiger with your mouse.

There is drag with left, or right mouse button, and Shift+Left mouse button, or Shift+Right mouse button to turn, raise, lower, move left and right. (I forgot what they all were, Duskrider knows.)
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 10:29:10 am »
Not real sure about when Gary Moore got involved but I know he and the other guitarist would sync leads to perfection. Sure Lynot is goofy looking but I think the fact that he had very little stage presence and huge talent is part of what made them cool. I would have to say that old Sabbath is probably my favorite band but Thin Lizzy is right up there.

As far as moving the Tiger back when I load him...wahh. Do .hap files include the position of the character?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 10:33:56 am by Ooglor 7 »

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 11:37:10 am »
I know I can move him around, and I know how to move him around. It's not having to move him around that I am looking for.

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 12:51:07 pm »
Nah, you guys are cool. I'm working swing shift right now so my entries are short and quick. Moving that tiger ain't no big deal. I was curious about how the .hap files work when importing them from People Putty. Curious like a cat.

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2008, 02:19:38 am »

Well I can't really look that gift horse any further in the mouth without lifting up it's tail. Ha ha. Above and beyond the art/science/musician brain farts, lies a thank you. That is one cool cat. Thanks again.

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2008, 11:56:27 pm »
Oggy? Hmmm. Hey what the hell. It probably would be Oogy but that works for me too.  My name is actually Eric and I've been called worse. The name Ooglor 7 came from when I was playing on-line games a long time ago and all the people had names like DeathAngelDestroyer and the Harvester of Souls. I thought it would be funny to come up with a stupid name like Ooglor 7 and toss it in amoungst the one's who took themselves way too serious. The name looked as silly as I had hoped it would next to HellionDeathmaster666 and the Lord of the Eternal Damnation. It stuck after that. My friend asked why the 7? It just seemed somehow sicker to think that there was a history of 6 other Ooglors that had fallen before Ooglor 7 came to be.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 11:58:56 pm by Ooglor 7 »

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2008, 04:42:32 pm »
I can dig it, Jack. I have a number of health issues myself. I am in the late stages of emphezema at the age of 40 from cutting steel and smoking. As far as accidents go, I am glad you are here to bull**** with. I am obviously opinionated and definately have my ways but beyond creative storms and mood swings lies a guy that is thankful for having a group like this to express ideas with. A group that would not be the same without you.