Author Topic: UltraHal Assistant  (Read 2088 times)

jaja3169

• View Profile
    • http://dareyoustare.com
UltraHal Assistant
« on: July 27, 2005, 07:00:27 am »
Hi everyone.

It is just recently i bought UltraHal assistant and Neospeech voices, and because of those people at Zabaware, i am completely hooked on AI and its programs, for which i thank Zabaware for their ingenuity in their software. Also for giving me a good subject to research.

I must admit that i am new to all of this though, been interested in the concept since i was about 7 years old. Now, i wish to know if anyone out there can help me to locate a program that can talk back to the user, using Neospeech voices, without any interaction from the user, but with the capabilities of allowing the user to input, or talk to hal to learn new knowledge. Is there such a program?

I have found Talking buddy which talks to the user from time to time, but, does not allow text input from the user and, does not use Neospeech voices.

I would like to see a program with these capabilities. Any help on this subject would be appreciated but please remember that i have very little programming experience. Nor do i have the software to do the programming.

If someone has, or knows of such a program, or how to do it, please email me or post a thread to help. My thanks go to everyone in this forum, and to Zabaware for supplying any help they can.

Thankyou, David. (jaja3169)