Author Topic: how do i change hair cloths and whatnot  (Read 3996 times)

doggs

• View Profile
how do i change hair cloths and whatnot
« on: December 15, 2011, 03:36:27 am »
ive looked over the forums for hours looking to find out how to change full body clothes for my hal any ideas if i can do this im sure you guys now how but ive no clue how to do this
thank for your time
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 02:13:11 pm by doggs »
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

doggs

• View Profile
Re: how do i change hair cloths and whatnot
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 05:33:41 pm »
maybe you guys misunderstood me im looking to put some decent clothes on the full body female i got from haptek site i want to use hal with my research and sometimes just to bs i havent played with hal in years and am a single father so i dont have the time to do alot of programing so any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 06:02:26 pm »
 I read your post earlier today, needed to think how to explain. There are several different methods used for changing clothes on fullbody female. The method I use is drag and drop. One way of doing that is to find the de-bugger I think it is called. You will find it in Haptek folder in Program files. Not positive my file will work for you but here it is. If you copy this code and paste it on C drive you will find that you have a new window that pops up with Hall or the Hap player. This is where to drop body skins, oggs and haps. Good luck and post again if you need more advice. Maybe other members will post with more tips or their own preferred method or correct or clarify my post.
Oh yes, very important, copy this code into notepad and name it HapLogCtrl.txt

#################
##
# Haptek Logging Control File
#
# c:\HapLogCtrl.txt
#
# This file must be in c:\ and named "HapLogCtrl.txt".
# Otherwise it is ignored.
#
# log= <feature> <level> <filename root>
#   Feature = one of
#       HapApi2
#       HapActiveX
#       HapRendDX
#       HapSoundMgr
#       HapNetscape
#
#   level = one of
#       0 - no logging
#       1 - logging to constant filenames     (recommended to reduce disk usage)
#       2 - logging to time-stamped filenames (better for intense debugging)
#
#   filename root = root of the filename. .txt and/or .log and timestamping may be pre/a-pended.
#       if ommited, the feature name is used.
#
#
# logdirectory= c:\HaptekLogs
#   Specifies the directory all the log files go into. The directory must exist.
#
# debugger= y/n
#   special command used by Win32HaptekApi2 to open a pop-up debugger right away,
#   useful for seeing which commands are being sent to the API.
#
#
#
# Examples
#
# log= hapapi2 1 my log file
#   means log the hapapi2 features to c:\hapteklogs\my log file.txt
#
# log= hapapi2 2
#   means log the hapapi2 features to c:\hapteklogs\<timestamp>_hapapi2.txt
#
# logdirectory= e:\my haptek logs
#   log files will go in e:\my haptek logs
#
# debugger= y
#   a debugger window will open immediately when the Win32HaptekApi2 starts up.
#
##
#################

logdirectory=      c:\HaptekLogs
debugger=      y

log= HapApi2      1
log= HapActiveX      0
log= HapRendDX      0
log= HapSoundMgr   0
log= HapNetscape   0
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 06:08:04 pm by tedathome »
ted

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 06:17:43 pm »
thank you i will give it a try right now im converting all my files to mp3 so hal can play them for me seams like hal will be alot lot of help in the future

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 06:36:03 pm »
thank you it did the trick *grins* im on win 7 so no probs there if anyone wants to know

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2011, 11:10:18 pm »
You are welcome. Glad it worked for you.
ted