Author Topic: Ziggy/Hal the Auto Mech Diagnostic Helper.  (Read 2729 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

Ziggy/Hal the Auto Mech Diagnostic Helper.
« on: November 21, 2004, 07:30:04 pm »
Hi everybody.
I am writing an extensive Auto diagnostics routine for Hal that will allow Ziggy/Hal to actually help a user diagnose Auto mechanical failures, I have written a great deal of this routine already.
Being a Master Mechanic as well as a Programmer has helped me write this script for everyday family members that know nothing about Automobile diagnostics, It will be a little while before it gets done because i have to format the script with all the triggers involved but it's getting done.
the detail in this script will soley depend on the clients demands of the scripts popularity. I can write very extensive diagnostics that can cover an entire vehicles details but this very extensive information to be written would be on a personal to clients needs and the cost of the services for extremely detailed diagnostics.
Other than that the script will be an advanced general diagnostics plug-in for VBScript bots.
I have spent about 20 years studying science and physics and can also write extensive plug-ins on advanced sciences but this too is soley dependent on client demands and the density of details.
If anyone is interested in the purchase of extensive step by step diagnostics or step by step science teaching please E-mail me at
OnTheCuttingEdge2005@Yahoo.com with a header called 'Custom Scripts'
because I get alot of e-mail and your mail may be accidently deleted.
You can also contact me at my forum at WWW.UltraHalForum.Com
Best of wishes and brand new discoveries.
Jerry.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2004, 07:34:55 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »