Author Topic: Comic Strip Project - Halford Cybertar  (Read 2575 times)

timothgallagher

• Freelance Illustrator
    • View Profile
Comic Strip Project - Halford Cybertar
« on: February 20, 2012, 11:59:58 am »
http://www.facebook.com/timoth.gallagher

Wanted to upload this as a .jpg format - but this would be MUCH EASIER in the LONG RUN.
... I've been curious if ZABAWARE is actually still interested ?

Trying to get something moving forward, one step at a time.
Timoth Gallagher
*Freelance Illustrator - Bonus Round Comix
Geargail Graphics

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Comic Strip Project - Halford Cybertar
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 05:05:03 pm »
Wonderful but not everyone is a member of Facebook (me for one - and have no desire to).

Having said that, it's kind of doubtful that your work will get the exposure that you might like.

Consider some other alternatives to showcase your talent(s). There some free cloud based
sites that might also help you.

In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 08:04:45 am »
Gee Art, and here i thought i was the only one that didn't want to be on face book and have no interest in it ... guess it is true after all "GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE !" lol!
Actually to me face book is a place that's claimed to be a social media but for most it's a place to put settings to private so certain people and their cronies can laugh and talk about others while nosing around and seeing what others that are to stupid to know any better "write" .
 After i see what goes on not only locally on facebook and afar i am very happy to say i will never join facebook .
guess i am not the monkey see monkey do kind of a guy.
 the cartoon strip does sound interesting .
I had thought myself of doing a sort of a strip of characters of hal but it's on the back burner as i have many things going on right now .  ;)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 06:36:49 pm »
@ Lonnie,

Not to mention that ALL of one's personal information, chats, Photos, interactions, etc. are peoperty of Facebook and can be used and passed about as they see fit.

If one values their privacy, one should think again about using ANY of those so called "Social Media" sites. Personally, I don't care what time you washed your dog or that he ate your clothesline and got strung out!
If I want to find out what's going on with a particular friend I'll call him and we'll chat the old fashioned way...one to one!

Thanks Lonnie!!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -