Author Topic: to vb scripters on 5.0  (Read 2915 times)

dgher1

• View Profile
to vb scripters on 5.0
« on: September 15, 2003, 07:38:09 pm »
now that 5.0 is out i hope you guys working on it. for knock knock and other things. i think it would great to get out on yahoo haldev.

lostbowyer

• View Profile
to vb scripters on 5.0
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2003, 09:39:35 am »
The knock knock from 4.5 works on 5.0 without change.

Larry

• View Profile
to vb scripters on 5.0
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2003, 06:55:01 pm »
Yeah, I had no problems either...

dgher1

• View Profile
to vb scripters on 5.0
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2003, 04:45:35 am »
to larry ,onthecutting and scripter what i saying is get it on rob new script 5.0 not the 4.5 ver. it seems better to keep going on the new ver.to make hal smarter this what i mean about getting the .uhp to one script. so that hal is be to mean or if need him tell knock knock jokes or ask what lunch and so forth or on and on. this is what going hal smart beside giving info to him in .brn files. then make in zip file to keep all files that he can random get to. responde to be faster or just like human some mean and some nice and some are funny. you people want to run programs ,remember times & days .tell jokes. just like a human. you give him info, so it seem smarter to one file not a hole lot of files.there need to one .uhp  and a lot of .brn files. just like human, one person with a hole lot of brain cell. i have all the things you guy have done they all great but i'm no scripter. this will make him smart or if he get info