dupa

Author Topic: Winter Backgrounds.  (Read 4429 times)

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Winter Backgrounds.
« on: November 23, 2008, 08:36:18 am »
We had some snow here and I took a few photos.  I thought they might make festive backgrounds for Hal or in videos.  Couldn't upload big files here, so if you want bigger versions email me and I will post them on.  There's five of them, four in a zip file.  Hope you like [:)]

Download Attachment: 200811238325_Winter.zip

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
Winter Backgrounds.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 08:59:10 am »

Wow!  Snow before Thanksgiving.
Good photos but I'm cold just looking.
I spend childhood in Michigan where snow and cold reign four months of the year.
We get no snow in Florida.  I like snow, I think very beautiful but don't like the cold.  brrrrr......

lightspeed

• View Profile
Winter Backgrounds.
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 09:24:16 am »
hey duskrider mind if i spend the winter with you in florida where its warmer ? lol ! actually althouh we are in missouri i have it easier where i am at now before i had to throw wood in an outside furnace in the snow and cold where we are at now we have propane heat and a basement no more worring about pipes freezing , etc. [:)]  
    like i wrote about earlier one way to make you hal and picters seem more real when you are talking to hal would be tale a picture of your living room but up closer to your window to where you get a veiw of the outside snow and use it for a background that way it looks likeyou are talking to hal in the living room of your place and you can also see the snow outside the window showing current weather !![:)]

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
Winter Backgrounds.
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2008, 12:14:08 pm »
Thanks, Freddy888[:D]
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

tedathome

• View Profile
Winter Backgrounds.
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2008, 04:53:14 pm »
Thanks Freddy, nice shots![:)][:)][:)]
ted

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
Winter Backgrounds.
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2008, 05:09:55 am »
Jack, I am tending to agree. Since I lost 137 pounds, (and still trying to lose more) the cold bothers me more. When I was really fat, I hated warm and hot weather. But I noticed while I was losing weight, the heat was not as miserable as it was before. Oh, it got uncomfortable, but not unbearable.

BUT, I like the pretty scenes of winter, and sure don't miss the bugs, and mowing grass!!!!!!!!!! (cannot wait for warmer temps, 50's and above would be nice)

[8D]
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Winter Backgrounds.
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2008, 08:26:29 am »
Thanks guys [:)]  I have to say I don't miss cutting the grass either.  It's unusual for us to have snow here this soon, usually if it arrives at all, it is after Christmas.  Now today the sun has come out and all three inches have almost disappeared.